Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really surprised by the game, in a good way.
I'm not sure if I like not naming the MC until the fantasy world. I think it takes some of his personality away.
You can have us name him at the beginning and then have us pick a new name or not in the fantasy world.
It's a sweet game, good luck Kuggazer

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Was there NTR planned? Would love to see it implemented, just make it optional for those that don't like it
In the Devs words:

Yes, I think the best thing is not to include any content that is not about Mc.
Doing different paths, for us would be quite crazy not having enough resources.
Daz is not like HS that you only need one click to get a picture.
Here we are talking about hours and hours of rendering and by necessity, it would go to take away content in one or the other route.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Was there NTR planned? Would love to see it implemented, just make it optional for those that don't like it
It's almost like the first half of this thread hasn't been dedicated almost exclusively to dissect this topic in so great detail and depth that it would've made Kant or Heidegger proud.
And to a Inter vs. Milan friendly banter, but the mods wiped away that one.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
A nice update ; Miriel is falling (litteraly) for the now-seeing MC and that Turgon guy is bad news....he won't let us access his daughter.... yes the extermination too but mostly his daughter.
Also I hope MC's family isn't going mad because of his disappearance... let's hope time flows differently in here...

Thanks for the update Kuggazer and great work

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm,I can't find anything to do in second chapter. I talked with everybody and nobody have anything to give me to do,only what I can do is seeing naked Erdie. It still saying talk to all villagers. I visited all 7 available destinations. What I'm missing?
Had the same problem, i THINK i revisited some of the locations and there was someone new to talk to or someone had something new to say. sorry i can't remember the details

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
idk but previouse game had it...idk if avoidable or not cause i did not played it for that tag.

definitely would like to know from dev if he is planing this again or sharing atc....

Reactions: BangB420

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
yep that it woudl be dificould to do in DIFERENT roads....
And since the devs decided not to implement different paths to make NPC sex avoidable they decided to not have it at all. Contrary to their initial plan and after listening to the preferences of their players.
Really, you can either read the thread for yourself or accept what people tell you, there's no need to have the very same conversation again and again and again every 3 posts.
Relevant posts by the Dev: #103 and #109 (final word), for context you'll have to read from #31 onwards.

Reactions: kokos94
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes