MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
:HideThePain:A fun way to help a friend put in a good word for him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the request of a friend, I decided to try the game for the first time, so far I like how the story started, an interesting game!:)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
:HideThePain:A fun way to help a friend put in a good word for him

At the request of a friend, I decided to try the game for the first time, so far I like how the story started, an interesting game!:)
with apologies to MAGO-DAG for using his post as reference, but Dev you may want to check your genesis base model, loading unwanted morphs in the background which will not appear under the "currently used" tab.
if you check her lower lip, the small separation in the middle, it is a problem I had as well and it caused me some problems when I tried to create custom models. its mostly a technical detail, but it affected my genesis head subtly which although it doesnt sound bad, when I played witht he sliders to create my models, it seriously affected other functions like posing and expressions. I have talked with many devs about it and it turns out it is a common phenomenon for both figures (male and female)

just a heads up.

stay healthy.

Reactions: Regardie

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
1000223145.png
Finally finished all the episodes, very interesting and high-quality game! Fun, calm and at the same time intriguing story with different turns of events...

It's hard to choose which girl I really like, since they are all very beautiful in their own way, but most of all I like Layla and Miriel well Cora is the cutest character I've seen in a long time, great game and we're waiting for more Kuggazer (y)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 4041668
Finally finished all the episodes, very interesting and high-quality game! Fun, calm and at the same time intriguing story with different turns of events...

It's hard to choose which girl I really like, since they are all very beautiful in their own way, but most of all I like Layla and Miriel well Cora is the cutest character I've seen in a long time, great game and we're waiting for more Kuggazer (y)
Thank you :giggle:

Im out of ideas

Aug 27, 2024
The way I see it there are 4 options for the story to go about the mother-son relationship:
1. widow - the father dies, could be by an invasion from the other world, then the mother comes to rely on the son and they start a relationship.
2. cucking - the son and mother start a relationship without the father knowing (or with him knowing and doing it anyway)
3. open up their marriage\father is secretly gay - the parents open up their marriage and that way the son get the mother, or the father discover himself to be gay (maybe when meeting the gay elf).
4. nothing will happen - they remain together and the mom will not be a love interest (unlikely since mothers are mostly the most anticipated love interest in adult vns)

I would personally would prefer option one (even though in that scenario the sex will happen much later) as this one has more emotional depth then the others

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The way I see it there are 4 options for the story to go about the mother-son relationship:
1. widow - the father dies, could be by an invasion from the other world, then the mother comes to rely on the son and they start a relationship.
2. cucking - the son and mother start a relationship without the father knowing (or with him knowing and doing it anyway)
3. open up their marriage\father is secretly gay - the parents open up their marriage and that way the son get the mother, or the father discover himself to be gay (maybe when meeting the gay elf).
4. nothing will happen - they remain together and the mom will not be a love interest (unlikely since mothers are mostly the most anticipated love interest in adult vns)

I would personally would prefer option one (even though in that scenario the sex will happen much later) as this one has more emotional depth then the others
An other option is that the dad, for one reason or another, doesn't to move to the magic world with his son and daughter, while the mom is unwilling to be apart from her children forever so she's willing to move. This would lead to a divorce of sorts.

Reactions: Im out of ideas

Im out of ideas

Aug 27, 2024
An other option is that the dad, for one reason or another, doesn't to move to the magic world with his son and daughter, while the mom is unwilling to be apart from her children forever so she's willing to move. This would lead to a divorce of sorts.
true i haven't thought of that

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes