• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zonecoverV7.png

Overview:
The story takes place in a world full of magic, with knights and wizards, but also monsters and demons. Our protagonist is an ordinary boy, with one particularity: he grew up alongside one of the most powerful girls in the world, the Saintess, the great protector of the light.

This is the story of an ordinary boy, and a very extraordinary girl who happens to be his childhood friend. How, because of an accident, he has to become her bodyguard. How he will have to face terrifying darkness.

And how along the way, he will find love and get some sexy time.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Lunardis - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other game: Tasogare no Sinsemilla (Sakuya scene)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Patches: *
Extras: Sign - Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ch5angie-25 (32).png ch3-9 (5).png preview2 (1).png ch5melope-21 (79).png Preview 0 (10).png ch3-26 (30).png g (5).png
ch4-23 (136).png preview2 (3).png preview2 (8).png ch3-33 (24).png prev (8).png ch5melope-19 (9).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
I'll take the less saintly sister if she has one, the one without the huge target on her back.
That's it! I knew I was forgetting something, that was the less Sainty sister! :p

And clearly, you're unfair, you also have a princess you can seduce with the small act of fighting demons and monsters, or a knight commander you can seduce with the small act of fighting demons and monsters.

Wait, could it be, I have a weird fetish or something...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, so a couple of silly questions. First, is there no h-scenes currently and second, is the Saintess not a virgin as that is a planned feature?

Mar 6, 2021
One thing I miss in the tags here is the types of incest, I don't think it would be too big to specify. Like, mother-son, father-daughter, brother-sister, uncle-niece, aunt-nephew, cousins, etc.
Like this one would look like: [3dcg] [fantasy] [humor] [incest] [brother-sister] [male protagonist] [mobile game] [romance] [superpowers]
I don't know if in the case of this game it would be brother-sister, since I haven't played it yet. And by the way, is it really brother and sister? And it's not official?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A simple but at the same time very interesting and sweet story with excellent dialogues. Definitely looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunardis

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
I don't know if in the case of this game it would be brother-sister, since I haven't played it yet. And by the way, is it really brother and sister? And it's not official?
Well, with the Patreon rule, I can't do any incestuous relationships, so yeah, it's not official. Fortunately, it seems that someone managed to create a patch very quickly, I'm the first surprised, of course. Anyway, yes, it's brother/sister in this patch.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Okay, so a couple of silly questions. First, is there no h-scenes currently and second, is the Saintess not a virgin as that is a planned feature?
No, no H-scene for now, I explain a bit more in the dev note, but to summarize, there should be almost no H-content in the first chapters. After that, it should escalate quickly, and with the girl people will vote for.

And yes, Saintess is a virgin, all heroines are.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes