VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Hello,

As promised, I've set up a poll so that everyone can give their opinion on what needs to be improved in the game. It's open to everyone, so if you'd like to participate, here's the link:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So start of chapter 5 definitely seems like a pick your sole waifu moment. Is a harem path still planned? Or am I reading too much into the chapter titles?

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
So start of chapter 5 definitely seems like a pick your sole waifu moment. Is a harem path still planned? Or am I reading too much into the chapter titles?
Hello, and yes, there will be four different paths, plus an harem ending.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well... it's your choice. I like to think the story is good enough as it is, but I'm not objective of course.
I just prefer that route, although if the other girls don't get super sad if I don't pick them, then I can tolerate going solo.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Whenever patrons vote for it. Could be after Saki or after what she did in Melope's path it may be never
I am still playing melope path but judging from what you said, i think she did something terrible.
But are the events canon in all paths or the thing between theresa and melope only happened in melope path?????

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am still playing melope path but judging from what you said, i think she did something terrible.
But are the events canon in all paths or the thing between theresa and melope only happened in melope path?????
I'd rather not taint your view of her before you get to it so I'll spoiler this. I'd recommend finishing Melope's path before reading it but your call.
In my opinion what she did in Melope's path combined with a few things we saw in Angelica's path she's ruined as a LI. It ties into what we see at the end of the prologue before the paths diverge and just makes her look bad all around. She might not do exactly that in her own path, and we'll definitely explore her motivations more, but it just makes her look two faced. She's prioritizing a literally worthless ideal over people who are loyal to her, including Angelica.

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I'd rather not taint your view of her before you get to it so I'll spoiler this. I'd recommend finishing Melope's path before reading it but your call.
In my opinion what she did in Melope's path combined with a few things we saw in Angelica's path she's ruined as a LI. It ties into what we see at the end of the prologue before the paths diverge and just makes her look bad all around. She might not do exactly that in her own path, and we'll definitely explore her motivations more, but it just makes her look two faced. She's prioritizing a literally worthless ideal over people who are loyal to her, including Angelica.
I just completed melope path(still haven't played angie path), but yes i agree, her loyalty is only to the who is in authority rather than honor which a knight should have. I hope she will have some sense in her path, otherwise saki will be my next fav girl.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I just completed melope path(still haven't played angie path), but yes i agree, her loyalty is only to the who is in authority rather than honor which a knight should have. I hope she will have some sense in her path, otherwise saki will be my next fav girl.
It ruined any interest I had in her. It makes her seem like she has no honor or sense of justice.

Reactions: Legend 123

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
does this game had a android port of somebody else like dark assassin or cebs? coz I can't use the incest patch because the save files are in android/data which I cannot access for some reason in my phone. my phone is Tecno pova 5 pro 5g

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
does this game had a android port of somebody else like dark assassin or cebs? coz I can't use the incest patch because the save files are in android/data which I cannot access for some reason in my phone. my phone is Tecno pova 5 pro 5g
Check the various porters' discords and blogs I play this exclusively on android so I know one of them is porting it but I don't remember who.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes