Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Got that too, glad it's normal. Must have been a sloppy attempt at a black screen.
You still get to see that sexy black lace thong though, so it's a-okay.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mary is amazing, damn another fine looking milf :love: shame about the husband being a complete jackass for neglecting her sometimes the mind just boggles, the son is a bit creepy as well but hell I'm playing this for Mary she is worth it think she could be in my list of top milfs for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Tags that need to be added are blackmail, cheating, sexual harasssment, and big ass/big tits (Lets face it her most defining feature is that ass)

Also I'm pretty sure this is just a kinetc novel since there is zero gameplay or choices.

Last edited:

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Just some minor complaints for you to digest:
- Clipping issue during the movie scene near the beginning. Woman's foot is halfway through MC's thigh.
- Floating objects in the bedroom. (As has already been shown in a previous post)
- Terrible grammar, spelling, etc. Lack of punctuation makes it hard to read.
- The difference between the lighting in the early segments vs. the recent updates are almost quite literally night & day. Hardly any lighting in the beginning and it just gets overexposed later on.

While you're continuing to update for new releases, I'd recommend using some of that time to clean up these issues where possible. You're probably a solo developer without many resources testing your hand at this creation process so I won't give you a hard time about it. Clean the dialog, streamline the lighting, fix the the clipping & object issues and you'll be well on your way to a better product.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I see a rape tag, please tell me there is actual rape in this!
Not really, you force your mom to suck your dick in the first minute then afterwards she just lets you do whatever you want and craves your dick. All it looks like it’s just gonna be an abusive relationship.

Could be more forced scenes in the future since you’re blackmailing the teacher and principal.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Are there gonna be real choices in this game? if not then maybe put kinetic tag on it

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes