Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other news ...

Update Release dates

S.C.H.E.D.U.L.E ::

Update Release dates
Updates will start releasing on the 10th of every month with Diamond tiers getting it on the 10th, Gold tiers will receive it on the 12th, Silver tier will receive it on the 14th, and Bronze tier will get it on the 15th of every month. Thank you!

• Angry
Reactions: ZTex

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..saves are useless..traceback boot to screen..good start..two thumbs up :D
holy crap..i remembered why i deleted this..damn this is really really bad..LOL....its so bad its not even The Room good-bad..lol...i'm going to try and forget i played this ...LOL...

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ok i gave this a try and i gotta say im confused af like where's the story? did the game start with the latest update cause it sure as hell feels like i started from the middle of the game without knowing anything...the renders are nice but thats all i can say good about this game,everything else is a joke and not a good one...

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
How it all Began

well another one bite the dust, a nice start and dezatrous end on version 0.5
5min lost on this crap...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
First time I try this. It's not good, but not completely terrible either.
Also I don't know why but ironically enough for a game that is titled "How it all began" the newest update doesn't seem to start from the... well, start.
It instead seem to start at the beginning of 0.5...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I get the feeling this is only an update for v0.05, not the complete game from v0.01 ...

For starters there are only the new renders in the \Image folder (245 to be exact) but none of the 635 that constituted v0.01 thru v0.04 ...

Also the script.rpy starts at v0.05 with the quote "Update v0.05 enjoy" ...
I'll keep my old game folder for the previous episodes.

Last edited:

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
For the People who are confused. The download link in OP is 0.5 UPDATE ONLY. If you want to play from the beginning you need 0.4 from a different website maybe. I don't know if there is a complete version. Hopefully the mods can put back 0.4 in the OP so people are not confused.

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Lol
For the People who are confused. The download link in OP is 0.5 UPDATE ONLY. If you want to play from the beginning you need 0.4 from a different website maybe. I don't know if there is a complete version. Hopefully the mods can put back 0.4 in the OP so people are not confused.
Releasing a complete version later today

Reactions: WaltS

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Ha, I was mildly curious as to how it started, I just figured that was just bad writing, since we didn't get to name the MC.
Hopefully there'll be a complete version soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Shame that lady cop never showed a bit of police brutality towards the MC :LOL: his actions towards his own Mother are a bit much I'd rather it wasn't as forceful.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes