a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If anyone has the dev's ear how about letting dev know about this traceback report.

Kivvas77

Sep 19, 2017
It's a sad day when even though you support the developer of game and go to new update that the game doesn't support old saves. I don't know coding and would help if I could but repeat games every update, no offense but screw that. Love the game though :(

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
It's a sad day when even though you support the developer of game and go to new update that the game doesn't support old saves. I don't know coding and would help if I could but repeat games every update, no offense but screw that. Love the game though :(
But Ill see what I can do about that in the future and thank you for the support

Reactions: Canto Forte

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What did i even play ?

Jump cut to the start of .5, no setup, no reason for me to care and congrats i guess mission accomplished ?
Not only that there seems to be a complete lack of care given to the dialogue. So many typos, wrong use of punctuation (Hint: ; is not ' and ` is not ').

I mean this as nicely as i can state it be thankful i don't rate projects because if i did this would be getting however low i could give it.

• Angry

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought I was missing something at first and people praising this were seeing something I wasn't.

Turns out they were seeing something I wasn't....

The first 4 parts.

If you are new like me, don't bother wasting your time, this is just part 5 it doesn't have the first 4 parts included so you're missing whatever the hell is going on.

Unless your kink if joining a game half way through then as you were.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Knowing you have seen this spelling correction, I believe you have overlooked fixing this, sooo...

It's not "Princable Stratus", the proper spelling is "Principal Stratus". ;)

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Looks like this game totally came with new story where old one ,I really like mom charecter

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
It started good but now it look not so good. Bad looking characters, bad story. well. Goodluck

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
What did i even play ?

Jump cut to the start of .5, no setup, no reason for me to care and congrats i guess mission accomplished ?
Not only that there seems to be a complete lack of care given to the dialogue. So many typos, wrong use of punctuation (Hint: ; is not ' and ` is not ').

I mean this as nicely as i can state it be thankful i don't rate projects because if i did this would be getting however low i could give it.
Complete version on my patreon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go .. get this bite size reminder and ...
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.4] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 524MB

Download Win (44MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you can go full frontal in the new update ::

How It All Began by anarchy3studios
ver. 0.05
PC
702 MBa
09 15

• Angry
Reactions: Gandalf78 and ZTex

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.05] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 702 MB

Download Win (41 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Nice update, yes i replayed the last one beforehand but best yummy mommy on the site...

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I hope mom (Mary) gets pregnant from (Mathew) son
In the future, it sounds like a joke, but some games have this, tag incest

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Reading through the last few pages, the vast chunk (but not all) of the negativity stems from the fact that the game was uploaded missing 4 chapters. This would be the uploaders fault, not the dev.

What does "Guest User" with no post count even signify? Someone who only put in a ticket and won't be back? Someone whose account was deleted/banned? Some other uploader/admin needs to take over the OP for this game.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes