aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I have NOOOO idea on "How it all began" downloaded the game, but when i press start, it feels like i start at the beginning of v0.05, the teacher is tied up, and you're doing foreplay with her, how did that happen? no idea, please fix this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: LSKennedy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
latest update is broken

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Howitallbegan 0.05
Mon Sep 16 14:59:30 2019

pressing rollback get:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "T:\games\sex games\Howitallbegan-0.5-pc\Howitallbegan-0.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Howitallbegan 0.05
Mon Sep 16 14:59:40 2019

then quits

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
solved..

I'm playing this for the first time and I like it but when you start do you start with the 2 teachers or do I miss something. I downlaad episode 5 from the front page do's that includ the other episodes ?

Last edited:

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Reading through the last few pages, the vast chunk (but not all) of the negativity stems from the fact that the game was uploaded missing 4 chapters. This would be the uploaders fault, not the dev.

What does "Guest User" with no post count even signify? Someone who only put in a ticket and won't be back? Someone whose account was deleted/banned? Some other uploader/admin needs to take over the OP for this game.
Very nicely said I don't upload here it just makes it way here and i enjoy feedback

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
solved..

I'm playing this for the first time and I like it but when you start do you start with the 2 teachers or do I miss something. I downlaad episode 5 from the front page do's that includ the other episodes ?
It's only episode 5 you need to play the previous

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Is there no content with the mom in this update? It's a commonly used cheap tactic of devs to pull back at the last second and introduce new characters in order to put off progress with certain characters that they can dangle out there and tease patrons to bait them for more donations. If there really isn't new content with the mom here then I'd guess that's what's happening

• Haha

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... Where are the previous four missing parts? It's like starting to watch a movie in the last half hour!
Who is the woman tied in bed? Who is the other woman? ... Who am I?... Where I am??!!... Is that Sion? ... And Morpheus?
There is no spoon!!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.05] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 702 MB

Download Win (41 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This might be a dumb question but is this the full game or just part 5?

• Haha

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
not like when devs make game part 1-2-3 and need dowload 2 times same game i like i game play new start when come out new update and pls dev not need parts

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's weird, right now when this is only the latest episode uploaded here, I also miss my previous 0.4 version on my harddrive.

No idea what happened with that.

But what I don't get, why delete the previous downloads here, considering the new version isn't the complete game.
Seems someone acted a bit prematurely.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Wait, you don't test your product? That question mark didn't fill me with confidence lol
compress version is the reduced quality version of the game that is present in the OP for people with slow or limited data, i only check if the game starts properly, sometimes even don't have time for that.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes