freca

Jun 15, 2017
Holy **** you guys are disrespectful and ungrateful as hell. This forum is mainly built around pirated games , yes. But give the guy a break, he’s making a sexy ass game and is most likely trying to make a living. Be happy that he’s giving us anything at all. If you really are that butthurt about his decisions as a DEVELOPER feel free to gtfo while the rest of us enjoy what we get from the excellent creators that end up on this forum. Even more so, you guys talk sh*t as if you could ever develop a game as good as what this guy has given us or any game for that matter. Grow tf up, your mothers taught you better than that.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Holy **** you guys are disrespectful and ungrateful as hell. This forum is mainly built around pirated games , yes. But give the guy a break, he’s making a sexy ass game and is most likely trying to make a living. Be happy that he’s giving us anything at all. If you really are that butthurt about his decisions as a DEVELOPER feel free to gtfo while the rest of us enjoy what we get from the excellent creators that end up on this forum. Even more so, you guys talk sh*t as if you could ever develop a game as good as what this guy has given us or any game for that matter. Grow tf up, your mothers taught you better than that.
blame the ones that hate review it, I rarely review games on here as I think the devs should get time to make a game better, but I do write in forum if something I dislike ofc

Reactions: Kermit79

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
blame the ones that hate review it, I rarely review games on here as I think the devs should get time to make a game better, but I do write in forum if something I dislike ofc
It's completely fine to review a game, if you don't like aspects of it then say your piece. The developer will appreciate that and likely implement your feedback in the future. But you're right, I'm talking to the ones that just complain and talk shi* outta their asscracks as if they could ever produce something better .. just because they don't like the devs choices or attitude. They aren't here to spoil you or tolerate you're whining. : ) - and if a dev decides to excersize his right to monetize his craft then swallow your tears and go fap somewhere else if you don't like it lmao. Good riddance.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
As a show of good faith I have read all the comments and I have to say I did actually start hear 1 year ago and It has been this community that has been the reason I continue to develop the game and do take most of the criticism to help improve the game so for those who dont have it already heres the full update.

1-5 for PC

1-5 for MAC

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
As a show of good faith I have read all the comments and I have to say I did actually start hear 1 year ago and It has been this community that has been the reason I continue to develop the game and do take most of the criticism to help improve the game so for those who dont have it already heres the full update.

1-5 for PC

1-5 for MAC
You should contact a mod to get a Game Developer badge, it'll make you stand out a bit. :)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I played some time ago the first 4 chapters as a joke just to laugh, but the new version besides writing looks a lot better.

I think this is the game that would need a reboot and some better writer to start the whole scenario in a different way, MC acting like a normal human and not what it is right now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I played some time ago the first 4 chapters as a joke just to laugh, but the new version besides writing looks a lot better.

I think this is the game that would need a reboot and some better writer to start the whole scenario in a different way, MC acting like a normal human and not what it is right now.
Is this because of all the "haha's"? It's amateurish, rough around the edges and seems rushed but for some reason, I like it anyway.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Is this because of all the "haha's"? It's amateurish, rough around the edges and seems rushed but for some reason, I like it anyway.
Well this and MC feels like the dump you just took but it just started to talk to you in really engrish manner. :rolleyes:

Reactions: laflare82

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've played alot of games on this site but I didn't know that Devs still stoop so low making new games that you actually have no choice but still gives option to chose why don't F95 make a totally separate tag for these type of games it should be considered a visual novel not a game because picking yes or no means nothing you have to follow what dev wants damn I wish this site would prevent these Devs into misleading folks games have choices and consequences of certain choices this have none you just follow one route.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well this and MC feels like the dump you just took but it just started to talk to you in really engrish manner. :rolleyes:
I agree with you 100% me too society this shat may have been possible in the '80's maybe '90's but not in our society now it just doesn't work cunt mc blackmailing :cautious: oh God :sick:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting, this could have potential, it would be interesting to play a game where MC is the bad guy, and you corrupt the girls but not by a love path or by magic powers, if not by blackmail, or other unreliable means, as in doujins where the protagonist is blackmailed and at first resists but after a while ends up preferring the bad guy and being a whore.

I think it would be an interesting change, although I don't know if this game manages to cover so much. :unsure:

Reactions: sipi

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
pls not magic hate magic , more love path and not need run not need fuck you mom 5 min gameplay,make more slov

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018

1-5 for PC

1-5 for MAC
Tx for that, already forgot what the game was about lol :D but.... GREAT GAME (y) Keep up the good work Dev.... Great story, great Ladies 10/10 :love:

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes