AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
MC Face improved a lot, along with all the models from last time I checked, so great job!

Issues that could be worked on are the lighting, the excessive use of animations (Not sure why there was like 7-8 animations for the workout, that time could have been used elsewhere and just gave it a few renders with 10% of the time investment to get the same benefit.

Text could still use some extra attention, but you can ask someone to help you with that. Other then that I see a big improvement.

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so ive a question since im going to play this now. is the name changeable or is it a set in place name for a story? normally I ask this since it does look like a game that you the player can control but if not ill still play it its just kinda weird to see the name of someone else that you didn't pick lol.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
hes already working on next update lol. he needs to redo 6 as the images was bad...

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The father was downright scary looking. Geez, what any female would see looking at him would make them swear off men.

As for MC, so far he's gotten three blowjobs, two handjobs, a boobjob and that's it. So close to pussy and nothing. Geez.

bloodyytopi

Oct 14, 2018
the images is so good。oh,no pussy and no ass,only bj and on the ass,it is disapointed。

Reactions: Appu

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to release Episode 6 separately, so that "Start" from the menu jumps you to this episode, rather than the game's beginning?

Also, "Gah! Katie! Watch those teeth when giving a BJ! Holy scraping— Ow!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes