Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does this somehow detect old saves or do choices mean absolutely nothing in episodes 1 - 5?
Since i mean you're starting a new game and all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not that i have the right to point out the issues this game currently have..as i am playing it for free but people who are paying for this game may find it very disappointing at certain times..The game is rushed as far as i can tell..The posing of the characters are just not to the standards and the story is not very idyllic.I dont mean to offend the dev but out of respect i would suggest the dev to take the time to make the story and renders a little more enthralling as i really want this game to have a Complete tag sooner or later.
I agree. I actually am really surprised by how much I enjoy this game.

Firstly, no offense, but the description of the game is pretty lackluster. I'm definitely not volunteering, but perhaps someone with marketing experience should rewrite the game's description. Fortunately, the samples of the mother drew me in; I find her just lovely, even "cute", which IMO rarely applies to a MILF. ("Hot", "beautiful", "gorgeous", etc., are usually more applicable.)

Secondly, I'm glad I've been playing How It All Began, and I look forward to each update. As I said earlier, though — and obviously I'm not some kind of arbiter on the matter or anything — I am more than happy to have a release take a bit longer if it means renders improve. That can be taken to the extreme, but it does feel like this release may have been rushed a little. I do hope that Anarchy3dstudios isn't stressing about release dates. There are far worse offenders for delayed releases, and the dev's been very good about fairly regular, steady releases. Personally, I think as long as delays don't extend to the realm of a 6-month mark, Anarchy shouldn't worry about hitting a specific date.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I don't think so. A game with a no good ,lazy, Sexual predator , who took advantage of His mother while She was sleeping and forcefully shoved His dick in His moms mouth, and to make everyone else think that this is OK! I would stay away from this game unless you like forceful rape and dysfunctional kid.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think so. A game with a no good ,lazy, Sexual predator , who took advantage of His mother while She was sleeping and forcefully shoved His dick in His moms mouth, and to make everyone else think that this is OK! I would stay away from this game unless you like forceful rape and dysfunctional kid.
Ah, yes. That was the other hurdle I had to get past. It was pretty rough to watch. [sigh] I was really doubting whether I could continue with the game after that initial scene. Not sure why I kept playing after that, TBH. Probably b/c of the mother; definitely not b/c of the scum of an MC.

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
I agree. I actually am really surprised by how much I enjoy this game.

Firstly, no offense, but the description of the game is pretty lackluster. I'm definitely not volunteering, but perhaps someone with marketing experience should rewrite the game's description. Fortunately, the samples of the mother drew me in; I find her just lovely, even "cute", which IMO rarely applies to a MILF. ("Hot", "beautiful", "gorgeous", etc., are usually more applicable.)

Secondly, I'm glad I've been playing How It All Began, and I look forward to each update. As I said earlier, though — and obviously I'm not some kind of arbiter on the matter or anything — I am more than happy to have a release take a bit longer if it means renders improve. That can be taken to the extreme, but it does feel like this release may have been rushed a little. I do hope that Anarchy3dstudios isn't stressing about release dates. There are far worse offenders for delayed releases, and the dev's been very good about fairly regular, steady releases. Personally, I think as long as delays don't extend to the realm of a 6-month mark, Anarchy shouldn't worry about hitting a specific date.
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you like it. I might actually do that because I do try and get the updates done and released on the 10th of every month.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
First of all your statements are quite true but not 100% and its gonna put the players who plays this game at some unease..as your indirectly implicating a lot things...Lets say i like Incest + Milf + The Models but feel discomfort with Rape + loli + Pregnancy but if the games have all of those above tags ...I might try for the three tags i favor and gonna skip the ones i dislike that doesnt mean i am a Rapist or a scum...and i did mention that the story needs a change...There are certain ways of expressing yourself or sharing your opinions without hurting others in the process..and i would kindly request the dev to think about the forced scenes its does impact the players in one way or around(Subconsciously) and later all you know..It gets added to one of the fetish tags.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
First of all your statements are quite true but not 100% and its gonna put the players who plays this game at some unease..as your indirectly implicating a lot things...Lets say i like Incest + Milf + The Models but feel discomfort with Rape + loli + Pregnancy but if the games have all of those above tags ...I might try for the three tags i favor and gonna skip the ones i dislike that doesnt mean i am a Rapist or a scum...and i did mention that the story needs a change...There are certain ways of expressing yourself or sharing your opinions without hurting others in the process..and i would kindly request the dev to think about the forced scenes its does impact the players in one way or around(Subconsciously) and later all you know..It gets added to one of the fetish tags.
Speaking of tags, this probably could use with the addition of bdsm, male domination, school setting, groping, lesbian, titfuck, cosplay, and blackmail tags as well.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Well, I know 3rd-graders who do a better job of spelling than I've seen in this game.

Is the neighbor lady "Liz" or "Lita": make up your mind!

Inescapable animations suck.

WAY too much "dead clicking"! Every click that isn't made on a choice button should either advance dialogue or switch renders/animations. All the stupid clicks one has to make that do NOTHING are incredibly annoying. Also, it would look better if the text box was only onscreen when there was actually text to go in it.

Some of the renders are a bit of a mess but it's more of a "chuckle" thing than a "WTF!" thing.

It's an amusing game but I don't know if I can get past the click frustration and the atrocious spelling to continue playing it.

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
I have read just about every comment on here and though it is about 30/70 percent positive 70 being the negative. I still like seeing the honest comments overall because it let's me know what I should be doing to push the story forward. But I have to say that the best advice I've received about the game is that some things seem very rushed and that I should worry less about release dates and more about quality and I have to agree 100%. So I think from now on instead of releasing the updates every month, I'm going to start releasing every two months just so that when people look forward to each update it can be well done and larger than more recent ones. Thank you for all the support. Anarchy

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So I think from now on instead of releasing the updates every month, I'm going to start releasing every two months just so that when people look forward to each update it can be well done and larger than more recent ones. Thank you for all the support.
Quality beats quantity every time (unless you're the Soviet forces fighting the Nazi forces on the Eastern Front during the Second World War, then quantity just overwhelmed the quality).

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
It's up to you, but if I had a pair of nipples, I'd apply them to Marys boobs... And if I didn't have a pair, I'd get one. And ... do all males a favour. Teeth off cock. Don't make it like she's peeling a carrot with her teeth.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are two options which one should I download????
If you haven't played Ep1–5, download that and play it. After that, download Ep6 and play it. (Currently you can't go directly from Ep5 into Ep6; you have to choose Start, not Load, in Ep6 to continue the game's story.)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Anarchy3dstudios
First i do like the game/vn but there are some issues like misspellings and grammar that should be worked on, a proofreader or native English speaker could easily correct these mistakes, also in some of the dialogue its indicating the wrong character as speaking/thinking, the biggest issues are the blowjob scenes, the first one in episode 1 was okay the subsequent all had issues, in the second mom bj scene the tongue needs work as it looks too long and a bit alien, for the ones with katie and the mom in episode 6 the teeth need addressed as they are clipping into the MCs penis. Honestly i dont mind abit of teeth but the amount clipping in those scenes would definitely draw blood :)

These are simply critiques, things that need worked on, everyone knows that nothing is perfect the first time and everything takes time to learn to do with any degree of skill. Unlike some of the posts on here i am not trashing your work, that is not my intent, I only want to point out what needs work so you as the developer can know where or how to improve and can continue to grow. Also i would like to see the updates added to the existing episodes as one package rather then separate files, this makes it a lot easier for new players to get the whole story and not require separate links/downloads as some have bandwidth restrictions.

Keep up the good work and dont let the trash talkers get you down.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes