Apr 16, 2019
Literally just started and dont have a big opinion on the story, but there are some weird things and just looking at this last page I see Im not alone. Some spelling mistakes, capitalization at wrong places and too many 'dead' dialogue boxes.

The first two I believe will be fixed later on, but I did myself a favour and checked the script, it has exactly 222 dead dialogue windows. IMO it should ALWAYS advance the story. So I removed most of those, leaving specially two that would be a couple times those empty dialogues are attributed to Mary, so I think they mean shes pausing, thinking or w/e.

EDIT: heres the edited script if anyone wants it (just replace the one inside your /game folder). Not sure if it can break something by skipping but dont think so, if I (or someone) encounter any error I can check the right place and put it back up, but I dont think its gonna be needed. Some are still there because they are used to show a render without text, while others dont and just stop the game for seemingly no reason.

Again, this is just me messing a bit with it to have less dead boxes, feel free to ignore if you dont mind.

Also, about the unskippable scenes, it seems they are actual videos and not a sequence of renders like most other games do those, thats why you have to wait until they are finished.

Special mention to AGoodDay2Die

I think I found out the problem with the character's names: the dev used an lowecase 'l' variable to define the lines for 'Liz' and an uppercase 'L' for Lita. Imma try changing the variable to something else, then check all her lines too and test it.

EDIT 2: ok so I tried my best to fix all typos and Engrish, add some punctuation here and there (but not gonna add a period at the end of every single phrase), tried fixing the neighbour name.

I would like for others to test it and tell my if theres any error (crashing or other things that slipped). Specially a couple lines at the gym that I think were meant for Lita but were addressed as Mary's.

This is for ep 6.

Last edited:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys last version have older contents ( 0.1-0.5)? If yes why is it divided from the older ones? Thank you

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Post #482 say's he will release every 2 months roughly, so will have to wait and see
Yeah, I already read that. Thing is last time the thread was updated is on 16th october. It's already been more than 2 months. The wait isn't a problem. The silence of the dev is.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes