ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's a better game then "Lusterday".
Same annoying mc with same annoying haircut.
The only problem is all the annoying spelling problems.
The writer could use some help.
Man I noticed way too many of these.

What are you up too Chick?
I think he means
What are you up to Mom?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Someone earlier mentioned animations but iv not seen one yet and onto 0.5 content so far.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I got a problem in this game I don't really understand it,the game just jump trough scenes and 'time line'.One time the MC fuck he's mother(that the first seance that i see in the game) and the game 'jump' and I see her workout and then they are on the couch and the game is over.The whole thing take like 10 seconds.it is a new game.

Reactions: asd33asd33

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got a problem in this game I don't really understand it,the game just jump trough scenes and 'time line'.One time the MC fuck he's mother(that the first seance that i see in the game) and the game 'jump' and I see her workout and then they are on the couch and the game is over.The whole thing take like 10 seconds.it is a new game.
For some reason, it appears that Episode 6 cannot be played as a continuation of the previous episodes right now. Download Episodes 1–5 from the OP and play through to the end of that. Then, for Episode 6, begin a new game; you'll just continue the story after the end of Episode 5. Don't try loading games from Ep1–5; you need to start a new game on Ep6.

If that doesn't let you see more than just 10 seconds of content, I'm not sure what's happening with your installation.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

How it all Began [Ep.6] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 601 MB

Download Win (72 MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I cheer up ... Matty fuck anal mary 0.07 Hahaha :cool:
I hope developers will ... tag anal sex
shit i am not patreon for maximum for him Hahaha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That was quite the update love Mary and her naughty side that she has to her :p Certainly looks like we have claimed her for ourselves as the husband was sent packing :D overall the scenes were great with the MC and Mary things are moving fast now and hopefully that continues to be the case.
I def. enjoyed it, although I have to say it did feel a bit like some of the renders were rushed. There's one where the MC's fingers seem to come out of Mary's upper arm, for instance:
I would have gladly waited another week for somewhat improved quality, but I also appreciate that DAZ and other programs do strange things at times. I also appreciate that there were several animations this time, which is much more work than single stills.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I def. enjoyed it, although I have to say it did feel a bit like some of the renders were rushed. There's one where the MC's fingers seem to come out of Mary's upper arm, for instance:
I would have gladly waited another week for somewhat improved quality, but I also appreciate that DAZ and other programs do strange things at times. I also appreciate that there were several animations this time, which is much more work than single stills.
How'd he manage that I don't see the MC left arm in the picture :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Sorry about that I did catch that while rendering and actually rendered a new image but somehow it ended up showing this one still

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Not that i have the right to point out the issues this game currently have..as i am playing it for free but people who are paying for this game may find it very disappointing at certain times..The game is rushed as far as i can tell..The posing of the characters are just not to the standards and the story is not very idyllic.I dont mean to offend the dev but out of respect i would suggest the dev to take the time to make the story and renders a little more enthralling as i really want this game to have a Complete tag sooner or later.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes