marksame

Dec 20, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.05] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 702 MB

Download Win (41 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why is not old saves working ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: playb0y44

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
why is not old saves working ?
maybe because the developer is making game in parts, so it could be possible that he makes each game part from new/fresh/separately, and as for our computer that is a whole new game, so no save for it saved in computer memory.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
compress version is the reduced quality version of the game that is present in the OP for people with slow or limited data, i only check if the game starts properly, sometimes even don't have time for that.
Yeah, I can imagine being a playboy is very time consuming lol :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Looks like Dear Dev not loves own players, not so much at last ;)
I think, he don't understands - without players no patrons, without patrons no money => no players no money ;)

How it all began by Anarchy3dstudios
ver. 0.01 - 0.05

PC 1.13 GBa

MAC 1.12 GBa

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.01 - 0.05] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 1.13 GB

Download Win (68 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Even if next go around, we aren't able to get the all-in-one version, as long as one of us holds onto this version, we can offer it in the op with standalone update.

Reactions: klash107
May 27, 2017
Youve heard of dev locking entire games behind patreon. Now get ready for "You can play some of the game but now its essentially a patreon DLC style system."

Shame was this was looking to be an interesting game.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I never uploaded here it was done without my permission I only support those who support me my patreons support me so they get the full game
Hey :)

Even tho games might be uploaded here without permission, people might just get hooked to be a patron.
I know I have been several times :)
So.. where there is some loss, there is win.

But, is the game not to be free once its done?
Just.. those i been patrons with, this is the case

I found your game to be nice, had some good laughing moments.

Reactions: Abhai and leon02457

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I never uploaded here it was done without my permission I only support those who support me my patreons support me so they get the full game
And how do you think your patrons knew about your game ?
It's not like you put a lot of efforts on the advertisement. From all the adult gaming community, it's the only place not solely dedicated to piracy where people talk about it. There's a lot of places where it's perfectly legit to put a small (or not) message presenting your game, possibly adding a link to a previous version as demo, but those places don't know about it. Therefore, how do you expect the public to know better than them ? After all, it's the first condition for them to support you.

By being available here, your game is advertised in front of more than one and half million of persons. And for all those who don't effectively read the thread, you just became a jerk who don't know how to code, since Ren'py throw an error when they tried to continue their previous save. Your move didn't opened you the gate to success and a lot of patrons, it closed the door for all those who wanted to see if you weren't yet another dev that will abandon his project.
And this don't apply just for F95zone. All those who followed your game from other piracy sites, and were envisaging the possibility to support you because they found the game interesting, are in the exact same position. The patrons you get since the release aren't people that support you, but people who can spend few bucks to earn more by releasing the working version on their own piracy site.

Just look at the games that have the more success here. For, more or less, half of them, the author is an active member of his thread game, when not of the community itself... and (s)he have way more patrons than you. People recompense the efforts, the availability, the investment and the passion. A poorly made game can have a lot of support (relatively speaking of course) from here, if people see that its author is really passionate by what he do ; such passion deserve a reward even when the result isn't really present.
But what is it to reward exactly now regarding your game ? Your dick move ? Hmm... no ! Actually there's only one person who deserve a reward, the one who became one of your patron to let us continue to play your game.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I wonder what percentage of games get patrons after they appear here ,I would not know how to subscribe to games unless I saw them here.

Do we think this game is dead to us now ?

Reactions: MasterDk78

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Do you actually get choices in this game? Because the version I played a while back, there weren't any.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
With that aptitude u will never go far in this industry, see how well did that work for people that have tried to lock content to patreons only and see how well is going for people that uses this website to earn more patreons like being a dik, milfy city, etc
People support what they like, if u go and lock the content they will just ignore the games since there is a lot of games out here and u will never gain support from them, i pirate games since i cant support all games i like but im supporting 6 games atm some more than 5 dollars montly (y);)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is there another game on this site named the same? thought I downloaded this a few days ago, but dont remember that banner and I did not see this as bug fix update?

edit::: nevermind?
Howitallbegan-005-pc.zip
and
Howitallbegan-001-005-pc.zip
is the same, but the one i downloaded only had the latest?

Reactions: Tezon

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Holy **** you guys are disrespectful and ungrateful as hell. This forum is mainly built around pirated games , yes. But give the guy a break, he’s making a sexy ass game and is most likely trying to make a living. Be happy that he’s giving us anything at all. If you really are that butthurt about his decisions as a DEVELOPER feel free to gtfo while the rest of us enjoy what we get from the excellent creators that end up on this forum. Even more so, you guys talk sh*t as if you could ever develop a game as good as what this guy has given us or any game for that matter. Grow tf up, your mothers taught you better than that.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes