Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Im not confused about that. More with bullshit that game become.
It was beautiful start. Whats happen with the plot with you and mom watching movie and you got caught by her while you stuck dick into her mouth...so it was plot in first 3 updates - NOW SUDENLLY TEACHER APPEARS FROM NOWHERE ???????? I MEAN...I QUIT ON THIS. BYE TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME THAT TURNS INTO SHIT.
Who said the stuff with the mom was done?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a very very fast update but very very hot at the same time.
I hope the next update is twice as long the update I mean.
When is the next update?

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Haven’t played new update yet but I did play up to 0.4 and I gotta say to the dev : please keep creating moms with bodies like that. That ass and those thighs/hips are so, so juicy and mesmerizing. Regardless of the quality of content output , if you keep making em like that it would be worth a sub in my book.

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Haven’t played new update yet but I did play up to 0.4 and I gotta say to the dev : please keep creating moms with bodies like that. That ass and those thighs/hips are so, so juicy and mesmerizing. Regardless of the quality of content output , if you keep making em like that it would be worth a sub in my book.
Thank you very much

Reactions: swipeymcdane

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know you won't enjoy a game when you want hate the MC and want it to be castrated slowly with a blunt plastic knife.

Reactions: proximus

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
What's with all the pervert kids sexually harrassing their mothers? You guys must've had interesting childhood. :p

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes