Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Where'd the dude's eyebrows go?
LOL yeah, somebody forgot the fibermesh ha ha ha! That happens when you don't do full rendering... or maybe they just like that look ... since they could have opted for the mapped eyebrows??? Either a weird sense of aesthetics or inexperience at rendering...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
LOL yeah, somebody forgot the fibermesh ha ha ha! That happens when you don't do full rendering... or maybe they just like that look ... since they could have opted for the mapped eyebrows??? Either a weird sense of aesthetics or inexperience at rendering...
With the other thumbnails, I assume it's the latter. ^^

Reactions: Phoeniix

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
OK, so enough bashing for obvious inexperience at rendering. Developer ... if you are listening, there are excellent FREE tutorials out there for using DAZ 3D Studio ... check them out. It will make your life a lot easier.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Well that was certainly fun, a bit to much, was hiding my face at the end, cant beieve he did that :p
Sadly the demo was really really really short I think.

Best of luck

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
hahaha that was so great on the couch at the end oh if then right and purely the thing ..... and she likes it I just hope that it goes on and he continues with his mom ...... .. Also I hope the updates will be a lot longer and not as 2-3 minutes playing time as now it could be really good out of it if he does not make the mc again to such a pussy I can hardly wait for the next update comes oh and it would be nice if you could give the mc a name

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well that was certainly fun, a bit to much, was hiding my face at the end, cant beieve he did that :p
Sadly the demo was really really really short I think.

Best of luck
yes, I was also so I did not think that he does that I just thought so do it and he has done itx'D

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
6th preview pic..
OMFG, I'm dying. I'm totally laughing my ass off.
Guy - "I clipped my own dick! I'm gonna die!"
Girl - "I'm being eaten by couch! Helllp!"

Edit.. I'm gonna download this and play it for the LOLs.
Hey Mutt...can you see if a MAC version's there in the wings please?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Attack of the carnivorous couch?
How to Train Your Eyebrow?
Snow White - 18 years later?

Reactions: MadHacker

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
The guy looks like a younger version of the frontman, of the band Theory of a Deadman. But with shaved eyebrows.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
6th preview pic..

LMFAO!! I didn't even notice that at first. All I saw was her weird face.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
6th preview pic..

I will tooo... but I will have to fire up bootcamp first ...(MacAddict)

U

User_920791

It seems that the developer is trying hard to be banned from Patreon...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The patreon is brand new with no information too. No real hook here yet other than the genre tags and the sample screens. I'm not exactly sold on either of those fronts yet but I like to keep my eye on new things in case they get good.
Lemme see... Young guy without many redeeming features (but big dick) starts Uni and or Job in the big city. He moves in with his big Sister who does a lot of Yoga and starts lusting for her. Alternatively he returns from somewhere else and moves back in with his Mom (although this one here looks way too young for that even within ludicrous MILF standards). Apart from trying to get into her panties, he meets a variety of other Ladies (MILF & Teen next Door, Sexy Coworker and or Sexy Teacher, hot girl at Coffee Shop and sexy trainer at Gym). Will he be able to seduce them all by COCKMAGIC TM? Sounds about right? ;-D

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes