Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That first preview pic though...is the girl who i'm assuming is his mom a giant? I mean way to make a fella look small.

Oct 30, 2017
How It All Began > One Amazing Summer > Where It ALl Began

Yes... Great Mom Son Game Again, Incest stuff.. Yes..
Nice Starter. Force Your Mom Suck Your Dick .. Great man.

Son.. Son.. Son... a bit Weird at least give Name later, so he is the MC Right??

''You lucky Your Father Gone 3 Days'' > Your mom Flying in the Air, she Avatar? just kidding.

skzorak

May 13, 2018
The doko(dot)moe link has a trojan according to malwarebytes, and virustotal. Not sure about the other links.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
There is no Mac version available.
As in impossible to make (or really hard)? OR Just hasn't been done?

Pardon the noobness while I learn things here. I don't understand because sometimes games easily have a MAC version...but other times (with gems like these) it seems there are often issues where someone replies "there is no MAC version" or "mac version not available", I always like the response and thank them...but find myself wondering what the reason is...can it "not" be done...and other games maybe lend themselves better to work on mac? Thanks @Kasey

U

User_10739

As in impossible to make (or really hard)? OR Just hasn't been done?

Pardon the noobness while I learn things here. I don't understand because sometimes games easily have a MAC version...but other times (with gems like these) it seems there are often issues where someone replies "there is no MAC version" or "mac version not available", I always like the response and thank them...but find myself wondering what the reason is...can it "not" be done...and other games maybe lend themselves better to work on mac? Thanks @Kasey
Most Mac versions come from the Developer and for this game only PC is available on Dev's page.
If you are ambitious you can DIY with this guide.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Most Mac versions come from the Developer and for this game only PC is available on Dev's page.
If you are ambitious you can DIY with this guide.
Ambitous I am not...lol Thanks for the info @Kasey

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
No description
I do apologize for the no Description so here's one.
Matthew has always been someone that goes for what he wants til he decides he wants more than he's been getting see how far he goes til he is finally satisfied.

Yeah I just visited the patreon page It's look like to wait for some more updates BUT I KEY EYE ON THIS
Updates coming Nov 1st

The patreon is brand new with no information too. No real hook here yet other than the genre tags and the sample screens. I'm not exactly sold on either of those fronts yet but I like to keep my eye on new things in case they get good.
Have updated info on patreon.

not much content from v0.1 wait for 2-3 updates but renders are good and small spelling mistakes
Thank you updates coming Nov 1st also recheck patreon for info on what it will be about.

hahaha that was so great on the couch at the end oh if then right and purely the thing ..... and she likes it I just hope that it goes on and he continues with his mom ...... .. Also I hope the updates will be a lot longer and not as 2-3 minutes playing time as now it could be really good out of it if he does not make the mc again to such a pussy I can hardly wait for the next update comes oh and it would be nice if you could give the mc a name
Indeed updates coming Nov 1st please check out my patreon for more info

There is no Mac version available.
I will post a mac version for you later today

Reactions: sharma and Galavan
U

User_10739

Description added to OP.

@Anarchy3dstudios please use the multiquote function and one post when reply to several questions at the same time. (please see above)
Just click the Quote+ on the bottom right side of the original message for each one, then Insert Quotes... on the bottom left of your reply pane. Then add your answers to each question after each [/QUOTE] tag. You can edit your above post to see what I've done.
Thx.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm not sure what to make of this yet. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

However, he looks a little too old be a truculent teenager and his bed is Extra Extra King Size or he's very short and in a Extra King Size. Although, that 's one Tough Mother!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if someone else reported this but the MEGA download doesn't work

Untitled.png

Galavan

Jul 2, 2018
I do apologize for the no Description so here's one.
Matthew has always been someone that goes for what he wants til he decides he wants more than he's been getting see how far he goes til he is finally satisfied...
I noticed the MC's hand/thumb protruding through his cock in the masturbation preview shot in the OP. These premade poses need to be adjusted especially if say like the character or his cock is abnormal size.

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Had to create new links for the downloads still waiting for them to add them to the thread also included a mac version

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes