xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Sorry, but in my opinion and just my opinion, this VN has lost focus. The beginning was great. The MC had a clear goal and that was mom, however in the last couple of updates....not to mention the lack of being able to load saves, the focus has shifted to everyone else. I get it, fine he wants sex...cool...no problem but when the focus shifts from trying to get the mom to the MC going after everyone else and the mom almost getting raped...then having sex with a friend yeah it is way way off how this game started. I for one will give it one more update, if things continue as is though I'm out. There are far better VNs on this site then what this one has become.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is there a prequel of this game or It's just normal that at the begining MC already fucked the mom and the principle?
no you missed chapter 1 to 6 in the download page chapter 7 starts a new. chapter 7 continues where chapter 1 to 6 ended.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
no you missed chapter 1 to 6 in the download page chapter 7 starts a new. chapter 7 continues where chapter 1 to 6 ended.
Ah ok thanks. I was thinking that It was a weird way to start a game, but If i missed 6 chapters, this explains that

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Lita is a good friend haha Her friend tells her she almost got raped haha so she gets her drunk haha and takes advantage of her haha
You really need a proofreader haha This game has the potential to be one of the greats. haha Seriously enough with the haha :KEK:
blame it on the alcohol most girls do now a days.. :devilish:

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

How it all Began [v0.01 - 0.05] [Anarchy3dstudios] - Original Size: 1.13 GB

Download Win (68 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have compressed version of v1 to v7

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Sorry, but in my opinion and just my opinion, this VN has lost focus. The beginning was great. The MC had a clear goal and that was mom, however in the last couple of updates....not to mention the lack of being able to load saves, the focus has shifted to everyone else. I get it, fine he wants sex...cool...no problem but when the focus shifts from trying to get the mom to the MC going after everyone else and the mom almost getting raped...then having sex with a friend yeah it is way way off how this game started. I for one will give it one more update, if things continue as is though I'm out. There are far better VNs on this site then what this one has become.
Yeah, I totally agree with you and I have to say that this DEV is literally digging his own grave, 5 months gone since previous update and he brings this blue-balling out of space update.

It isn't hard to look around in this community, to see what kind of games people like and don't like.

Some of you guys saying that MC raped his mother, but i can't remember them having actual sex, apart from some hand job, BJ, titfuck and rubbing her ass with his dick and generally getting touchi .......maybe i missed something

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
someone say mom almost get raped, ohh man...
i think rape is worse than NTR, that's just my opinion
It isn't hard to look around in this community, to see what kind of games people like and don't like.
agree, because so that the devs won't waste time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i think rape is worse than NTR, that's just my opinion
There are worse things than rape and NTR in games.

There is the MC's hair ... it's a violent assault on my eyes.

agree, because so that the devs won't waste time
I'll attempt serious for a minute.

A lot of devs make games for themselves, they make what they like. They don't follow what's popular because it may be a kink they don't like or a genre they don't enjoy and wouldn't have fun making said game.

When it comes to kinks, again, most devs will go by what they like as that helps them put their passion in a game.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
There are worse things than rape and NTR in games.

There is the MC's hair ... it's a violent assault on my eyes.
hahaha i see that
I'll attempt serious for a minute.

A lot of devs make games for themselves, they make what they like. They don't follow what's popular because it may be a kink they don't like or a genre they don't enjoy and wouldn't have fun making said game.

When it comes to kinks, again, most devs will go by what they like as that helps them put their passion in a game.
i know
but will it always be like that? even though the patreon isn't increasing or people don't like it?
that's why I call not wasting their time (if their goal is to make money)

i have no right to ask this dev to change the story, do what he wants
i just express my opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i know
but will it always be like that?
More than likely.

Games tend to get abandoned if what a dev makes isn't well received. Sure it sounds like it would make sense to change things up to how the playerbase would want them but that isn't what the dev wanted to make and even if they tried they would abandon it eventually when they got burnt out making something they hated.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
More than likely.

Games tend to get abandoned if what a dev makes isn't well received. Sure it sounds like it would make sense to change things up to how the playerbase would want them but that isn't what the dev wanted to make and even if they tried they would abandon it eventually when they got burnt out making something they hated.
but changing the story line midway to apease the mass isnt going to fix it either. that is what we witness now. looks like the dev lost track on what he was creating in the first place, mostly this also dont end well.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
What a pile of shit. I cant do it, this game makes no sense. As a goof I tried to play any choice that logically wouldn't end up with a sex scene and low and behold there it is. Why wouldnt this Dev just make a visual novel type comic book rather than the illusion of a choose your own story.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is v0.07 not the complete game? just started playing it and the MC seems to already have some blackmail photos on the prinicpal, doesn't really feel like the beginning of a game would have that kind of stuff ;s

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes