Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone else notice MC doesn't have eyebrows in a good portion of the beginning scenes and are they adding harem path to this?

• Haha
Reactions: parqueo

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Ive been working mostly have to do 7 days aweek most of the time so have had little time to work on it but I WILL NEVER QUIT ON THIS. Just in case you ask in the future. I have the next few days off so I gonna be doing nothing else but working on this.

Last edited:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Two links are "file not available", other two links take 5 hours on an alienware pc. Not worth the wasted time. Could someone post a link for the nopy or mega, Please?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Let's trust the creator. I followed him since the beginning. He's a genius artist, and knows what he does. I believe he's preparing something awesome in the same spirit at it starts.
You trust him. Not me. I trust only facts and it's been + 4 months without a single update. How long will the update take to beat ? Do you think it'll be a big one ? From what I noticed for the past 2 years, the time taken for the updates isn't justified because they (the updates) are too short each time. Away from home is updated every 2 months and the updates are longer than this one. I'm not lying. Check by yourself.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes