Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
THE LAST UPDATE IS NOT EVEN DOWNLOADABLE. The first 3 were hard to get. last file says it will take over an hour. To Bad this has been abandoned. It was a Good Game. Happens alot on here. :(

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Hello,
I want to try this game but links are dead. Looking for firs part (1-5) if possible (mac or win not compressed).

Thanks

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Downloads started to become a mess.
1 - 5 in one download.
version 6 gets a separate download and version 7 gets a separate download as well? That's fine for a kinetic novel.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'd forgotten about this one hope we see something soon I liked the milf in this even though I'm not much of a fan of the MC.
Agreed. It's interesting the hit-or-miss with this game. I care for some of them and couldn't care less for others. Usually it's more lopsided, like all but a couple of characters or something, but for me it's about 50-50. Of all the characters, I definitely liked the MILF the most. Too bad the MC is mostly a scumbag.

Reactions: Mormont and Stuwi71

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

I cant believe its been this long since my last update I am beyond sorry about the wait for my patreons and for those that are still here with me.
Unfortunately I've had some health problems the last few months and most of 2020 I've had to get under control but I'd like to let you know that is why I've been absent, but now that I believe I have I can get back to work and continue the story.
With that said I will be making updates starting today and hope to keep it to a monthly update from now on. Again thank you so much for the messages and Its time to go to work.
I cant believe its been this long since my last update I am beyond sorry about the wait for my patreons and for those that are still here with me.
Unfortunately I've had some health problems the last few months and most of 2020 I've had to get under control but I'd like to let you know that is why I've been absent, but now that I believe I have I can get back to work and continue the story.
With that said I will be making updates starting today and hope to keep it to a monthly update from now on. Again thank you so much for the messages and Its time to go to work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hope things get better, for mainly selfish reasons but still :)

Thanks for the news

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes