parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

I've been working on the update and have decided that I am confident enough to shoot for the 1st of the month so make sure you look for it. As far as the update is in length, I dont think I could ever make up for the wait but promise to continue more and more updates to come wether it be the same story or any number of ideas that you guys might have for me.
Thank you
I've been working on the update and have decided that I am confident enough to shoot for the 1st of the month so make sure you look for it. As far as the update is in length, I dont think I could ever make up for the wait but promise to continue more and more updates to come wether it be the same story or any number of ideas that you guys might have for me.
Thank you

Mar 10, 2020
My Ranking.PNG

Here is ONLY THE TOP of my games personal ranking, with the total of point on the top right colomun (the sheets counts around 200 lines) : I believe and trust Anarchy's Studios to get How It All Began at 1st place! Full support bro, take care of you and keep goin <3

Not a bot btw

Apr 14, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of How It All Began v1-8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

It keeps telling me my storage on mega is full

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes