a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some news of version 9
If you want to know about the news go become a patreon and read what dev is posting, really have no idea what's going on but dev has made a post about updating 1-8 just in July.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Came out of his hole after I don't know how many months, reply with a message " Hmmmmm this all seems familiar haha. ", don't reply to the question asked and sign out the next second. What a great example of communication and respect towards fan. Keep it up. Don't lose your time with such a Dev and give a shot to all the new hits we got in the recent months : freshwomen, Life in Santa county, Five of a Kind, Monkey business, etc... Let him have fun with himself.

Damn, I know I'm a pirate, but I just hate that kind of attitude.

Reactions: Tykke and parqueo

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Came out of his hole after I don't know how many months, reply with a message " Hmmmmm this all seems familiar haha. ", don't reply to the question asked and sign out the next second. What a great example of communication and respect towards fan. Keep it up. Don't lose your time with such a Dev and give a shot to all the new hits we got in the recent months : freshwomen, Life in Santa county, Five of a Kind, Monkey business, etc... Let him have fun with himself.

Damn, I know I'm a pirate, but I just hate that kind of attitude.
yeah,worst kind of person and i think the sick/about her health bullshit is just fake.
thanks for the game options bud.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
People are so different. Here I think the worst kind of person is the rapists, murderers, bullies, etc. A trolling dev doesn't even register on my list. But eh...

Reactions: jfarmer

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
Does version.08 includes all older versions? Or do I have to download all older versions (V.1-V.7) shown in OP to play them?

Tykke

Oct 14, 2017
"After a long time ....."
Read: "After Only 2 years ..."

yeah well.. great .. Don´t get your hopes up to much :)

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Tykke
It's funny yes and that's why I shared it because it's been 2 years and that's how funny he sends me that private message

Reactions: Tykke
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes