Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You know what is weird. all but 2 reviews of this game is either a 5 star or a 1 star. Something seems very off here.
What do I think of the game? id give it a 1 star as well but i cant be bothered to type anymore than this.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
You know what is weird. all but 2 reviews of this game is either a 5 star or a 1 star. Something seems very off here.
What do I think of the game? id give it a 1 star as well but i cant be bothered to type anymore than this.
I was just looking at the reviews and noticed the exact same thing. 3 of the 5 star reviews are all within 3 days of each other and posted by accounts who have never posted again since. Also same username format. like "username" followed by 2 or 3 random numbers. It could be coincidence but it seems kinda sus...

Reactions: BrunoHunter00

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I was just looking at the reviews and noticed the exact same thing. 3 of the 5 star reviews are all within 3 days of each other and posted by accounts who have never posted again since. Also same username format. like "username" followed by 2 or 3 random numbers. It could be coincidence but it seems kinda sus...
They all joined between 1 and 3rd of June, their only activity was entering this thread to leave a 5 star review, then never logged In ever again, all 3 follow the same pattern in their name.

There is no coincidence here, this is beyond sus

this-shit-right-here-is-some-bullshit.jpg

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I used to like this game. It's a good mother-son game
But it's been a long time ... Dev seems abandoned
And I think it's obsolete now. Related to Incest this Game

Reactions: boraxkarloff

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I wouldn't say its terrible, but they definitely need to fix the issue where you're clicking trying to advance past an animation, and while its playing and finally ends, all those clicks automagically advance that many more screens beyond it, so you have to rollback to right after the animation, but you don't know how many you skipped, so you let it play out again, and then advance. :LOL:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
They all joined between 1 and 3rd of June, their only activity was entering this thread to leave a 5 star review, then never logged In ever again, all 3 follow the same pattern in their name.

There is no coincidence here, this is beyond sus
All 4 of them, looks like review manipulation. Only way to tell is by registration/IP. Above my paygrade.

5.png

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
There are a LOT of typos in this game.
Something as simple as a quick run through any word processor would help greatly.
Also is an absolutely amazing resource.
You're not wrong, wow, and attention to detail is a bit low. Here's a funnier one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god what is this game, i just started and in the first scene in the livingroom, i almost died laughing.
Is this game a joke ? It's either absolutely bad or a total parody.
It's maybe the less "slow burn game" i ever played, it burns so quickly that the MC exploded in his mom's mouth after 5 minutes of play, new record !

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes