Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There are a few reviews that are pretty suspicious-looking. 5-star reviews on accounts that appear to have only been created to review this game... :unsure:
Oh my.. you just discovered the deep secret of F95 !!!:ROFLMAO:
That kind of fake reviews are very common here, there are so many crap games which have 5 stars reviews.
This is the reason why i don't give any attention to the number of stars a game has, unless it's less than 3, this means it's really bad or that the dev is an idiot!

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Sooooo many typos and grammatical errors get an actual writer and proof reader and maybe this would be better

:edit: just finished the game and wow this is bad ! using the wrong words like using (sweaty instead of sweety) it's typed out like some sort of dyslexic text message my god does this person even read or proof read what they've written for the money people give you ,you could at least put in some actual effort to make it legible

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That kind of fake reviews are very common here, there are so many crap games which have 5 stars reviews.
This is the reason why i don't give any attention to the number of stars a game has, unless it's less than 3, this means it's really bad or that the dev is an idiot!
Well, a couple of mods care (one at least...), but most of them don't and they'll just reject it if you report it. I mean an account that was created, reviewed the game the same day, then never touched again is obviously fake.

Meh, this dev ain't fooling anyone anyways. In development for almost 4 years and he has a grand total of 11 patrons...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why are the Animations sooooo laggy??? In all other games run all animations perfect only in this one. :cry:
Yes it's a real pain in the ass, even on a high end PC it lags a lot, i've not this problem with other games

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yes it's a real pain in the ass, even on a high end PC it lags a lot, i've not this problem with other games
It's 'cause there's still devs running around that don't know anything about coding at all and obviously learned by just looking at someone else's code which unfortunately did the same thing. They're using "Show" and not bothering to hide the animation afterwards so the previous animations run in the background, murdering your CPU.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
How It All Began [v0.09] [Anarchy3dstudios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,82 GB / 504 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,78 GB / 469 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's 'cause there's still devs running around that don't know anything about coding at all and obviously learned by just looking at someone else's code which unfortunately did the same thing. They're using "Show" and not bothering to hide the animation afterwards so the previous animations run in the background, murdering your CPU.
From my knowledge in programming i was suspecting something like this, you load a ressource play it and don't release it.
I have not made some programmation for Renpy but i'm interested in creating a game.
From what i have seen, there are so many devs who use it without knowing what they do, so many bugs because of undifined variables or such mistakes.

Reactions: jhustrue

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
liked the update but want to see the hottest babe in this game Dr Drew getting naughty. right now shes allen and vannessas therapist, not sure how mc can get an appt with her, and why isnt Allen fantasizing about the hot dr while hes jacking off in front of her, instead of his mom, who has average looks. And whats up with everybody trying to rape your mom in this game, from the yoga instructor to the cheating ex husband and mc doesnt know about it, but not like hes an angel either blackmainling his teacher and principle for sex drscreenshot0001.png

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just the internet being the internet.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
AnarchyStudios I assume you're a guy, coz if you were a female, you'd know that for a proper BJ, lips should be closed around the dick and no teeth showing... yer animations all show a wide open mouth and teeth showing... which would be the crappiest BJ ever...
Also, those animations can't be clicked to skip them,,, have to wait till they finish to get the next dialogue...

Aug 15, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of How It All Began v1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How do you save?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think you can tell a lot about a dev's from how files are arranged, specifically in Ren'py's case a game's image/media files.

Also if there's one thing I hate about animations is devs not knowing better and making them unskippable and locking you into watching a short loop multiple times before being able to advance.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Couldn't play for more than 10 minutes, unfortunate this is another one of those that you play with an asshole of a character.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do you save?
:WaitWhat: like in any other Ren'Py game by selecting a slot in the save tab of the menu.
and if your next question is, how to open it, read the help tab of the menu or the spoiler of your quoted post.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes