Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Couldn't play for more than 10 minutes, unfortunate this is another one of those that you play with an asshole of a character.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
How do you save?
:WaitWhat: like in any other Ren'Py game by selecting a slot in the save tab of the menu.
and if your next question is, how to open it, read the help tab of the menu or the spoiler of your quoted post.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok.. well.. I sarted playing in this game and from the start.. I don't like MC.

First, MC is ''depressed and sad'' about this situation with the school and his mother. And suddenly he saw his mom's ass and turned into a perv kid who has never seen an ass, and he forgot about everything that was going on, just thinks what a great ass his mother has.. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And moments later.. he rape her mouth. Literally 2 minutes in-game...

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

First, MC is ''depressed and sad'' about this situation with the school and his mother. And suddenly he saw his mom's ass and turned into a perv kid who has never seen an ass, and he forgot about everything that was going on, just thinks what a great ass his mother has.. :rolleyes:

Yoga pants are magical

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Felt exactly the same, the mc is piece of shit, not relatable at all.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Felt exactly the same, the mc is piece of shit, not relatable at all.
MC is able to rape his own mother without remorse... Who is able to like someone like that?

And there is a 'romance' tag in this game. Somehow I don't feel like it is in this game.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How It All Began [v0.09] [Anarchy3dstudios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,82 GB / 504 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,78 GB / 469 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
How It All Began [v0.09] [Anarchy3dstudios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,82 GB / 504 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,78 GB / 469 MB - HowItAllBegan-0.09-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Just want to thank you again for your Mac support.
Really appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: WakamoSato and "CJ"

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
the MC + mom part gets better after the first days
some major issues with the others though
- what makes dev think anyone wants an extended Allen jerkoff scene? (or an animation showing the therapist's office, but whatever on that)
- major plothole between Tim's coming home and the pool scene (also, i personally would've prefered making use of those knives that got a pretty prominent shot than letting Tim do what he does)
- a decision if the player wants to rape the principal would've been nice

also missing multiple protagonist tag, i guess, with Allen and his mom having their own storyline? i skipped that, though, because fuck Allen, so maybe not

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
New update soon, 1.0, hope our MC gets better head ... unlike the first animations. DEV IF U READ THIS PLS REWORK THEM xD

Sep 5, 2020
Just rewrote some of the script letting you customize a few of the names in the game. I also tried to correct as many punctuation and errors that I could find, but alas there were too many. This is my first mod and I'm open to feedback. I want to try modding other games in the future but I'm not too proficient in programming yet. Hope this helps to bear the clumsiness of this game.

Reactions: judgenot93

Xen86

May 6, 2017
- major plothole between Tim's coming home and the pool scene (also, i personally would've prefered making use of those knives that got a pretty prominent shot than letting Tim do what he does)
Same, what was the point on focusing on them if she wasn't going to use them? And the jump from just letting Tim do what he wanted to the pool scene, not to mention her dialog during said pool scene was really frustrating.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019

Finished some of the final animations for the new update now just to have to finish like two scenes and its good to go hope you guys are excited.

• Love
Reactions: Tykke and RemoraDFC
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes