Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: DanGames
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-05-25 164828.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 164934.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 165014.png RJ01200680_img_main_webp(2).png RJ01200680_img_main_webp(3).png
RJ01200680_img_main_webp(1).png RJ01200680_img_main_webp(4).png RJ01200680_img_main_webp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like I've seen this game before...is this a revision of another game?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
A developer like this will make a masterpiece one day.
I think all of this is the process of Dan Games building up his skills.
The game he actually made is ingenious.
I actually think it's much better than some of the games that get abandoned in early versions.

And I have a suggestion.
When the MC does something inappropriate in the game, it would be more immersive if there was at least one scene where the woman was worrys about his behavior.

And please, please, please delete MC's health system.:)

Last edited:

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Every time I've tried one of this guy's games, I've had to go edit the .js files to make them less grindy. Glad to see this time it's only some QTEs, and no energy, hunger, or hygiene meters, or some study stuff. It's a good step in the right direction of game design, imho.

That being said, this guy makes pretty decent 3d art, but the erotic scenes have really lackluster, if any, writing or dialog to make them appealing. It's a bit like watching a slideshow, with good pictures at least, but at least to me the scenes are really not that appealing because of that. There's no buildup in the scenes - like selecting the sex option just starts a 2-3 animation of "sex" that ends without either character really saying anything. Could be greatly improved if the guy talked to someone with some writing experience to get an idea how to build that up.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Every time I've tried one of this guy's games, I've had to go edit the .js files to make them less grindy. Glad to see this time it's only some QTEs, and no energy, hunger, or hygiene meters, or some study stuff. It's a good step in the right direction of game design, imho.

That being said, this guy makes pretty decent 3d art, but the erotic scenes have really lackluster, if any, writing or dialog to make them appealing. It's a bit like watching a slideshow, with good pictures at least, but at least to me the scenes are really not that appealing because of that. There's no buildup in the scenes - like selecting the sex option just starts a 2-3 animation of "sex" that ends without either character really saying anything. Could be greatly improved if the guy talked to someone with some writing experience to get an idea how to build that up.
It doesn't even show the mc Ejaculating and no cum in this game. Also, I think there's a one bug in this game, that doesn't allow me to click on breasts option when interacting with her when she's sitting on the couch while watching tv.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes