Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Just my personal opinion to the comments...
It's definitely a developer mistake what they did with this character...
If the developer likes trans content, then do it... But it's a mistake to force a character with such a beautiful face into this "state"... The best solution would have been to choose Daisy's "gender" at the beginning of the game... Many people know that there are more games like this, so this would have been possible...
I know more rendering, more work, but if other game developers can do it, then....??? And hey, on top of that, the game doesn't even have erotic content... All problems would be solved, and believe me, more people would want this game...
Nah I disagree here. Choosing the gender would be "the easy way out". It's a either a dickgirl or not imo.

Btw this game is very playable if you're not into the trans/futa stuff at all.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I get an error message whenever I try to open the 'preferences' or 'save' menu. Anyone else had the same issue?
You should provide the error message you get if you want anyone to be able to help you.
Also, on what OS you play (Windows, MacOS, Android).
Because right now, it's as if you were asking medical advise but just say "I'm in pain" :)

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I mean if she was it be a long time considering she is in another timeline and we haven't moved the plot forward for sometime ( unsure about this update)
Well it shows that her and the news lady finished the game before falling asleep on the couch so I'm guessing they will be coming to the future world soon and the developer said the next update is story focused so I'm guessing very soon

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Well it shows that her and the news lady finished the game before falling asleep on the couch so I'm guessing they will be coming to the future world soon and the developer said the next update is story focused so I'm guessing very soon
so you mean Mom is not a romancable character. but fuckable ? I like that ;)
its even better than woman with a dik

KLondon

Jul 13, 2024
I was really, really expecting some develpment with Daisy! I want more of her
Me too.
I know many people are not too excited about Futa/trans content, but hey - you have so many other characters to play in this game, leave something for the weird people like us :)

It will be nice to see something more lewd with his mum, just saying) :)

Just finished the game, well this version of it.
I was expecting more, a bit longer, but... it is nice, really nice game.
Surprised we have only 100-ish pages discussion.

I like the story, interesting one.
And really nice animations.
And more nylons please, that pantyhose on Liu looks nice:cool:

BTW where are the watersports, I haven't found any?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hi there, should I balance vitue and depravity or all in on one stat?
I'm not sure because it doesn't seem to be opposites and you can level up both at the same time.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi there, should I balance vitue and depravity or all in on one stat?
I'm not sure because it doesn't seem to be opposites and you can level up both at the same time.
I am playing with a cheat mod where i have both maxed so no clue. However there are moments where virture is tied to a characters relationship points.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes