Aug 30, 2024
I played with a cheat mod so not sure how to trigger it. But you can fuck her
i will trigger the scenes on way or another , i like the game and saying her "shut the fuck up"

i just hope the MC has a scene like : Shut up octavia, shut your fucking mouth..

then... I want you right now, with no pet plays or bullshit :devilish:

some shit like "you are the hottest woman on this timeline but i will not become your toy , woman, i will become your man" xD kinda shit

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
that's a fucking shame i was hoping to have sex scenes with her with the "hard to get" route man o_Oo_O(n)
there are scenes with her but I have zero interest in her as I don't like her as a person. So I didn't even try and did everything I can to avoid them. From what I understand there is a sub and dom path for her but how you trigger them no idea as like I said I avoided her like the plague

Aug 30, 2024
there are scenes with her but I have zero interest in her as I don't like her as a person. So I didn't even try and did everything I can to avoid them. From what I understand there is a sub and dom path for her but how you trigger them no idea as like I said I avoided her like the plague
yeah i figured that much, i want to be a Dom but no under "her wing" if its possible, i want to be a Alpha by myself with no need of a woman!! haha i will play all routes with time so...well , yeah

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
yeah i figured that much, i want to be a Dom but no under "her wing" if its possible, i want to be a Alpha by myself with no need of a woman!! haha i will play all routes with time so...well , yeah
I got to fuck her and I told her I wasn't interested when the dom/sub choice came up so it's possible. Pretty sure I just chose all of the options to be mean to her

Aug 30, 2024
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Octavia. Is.A.Fucking.Goddess. -when she isn't on dominatrix mindset- no, for real, that dinner at the penthouse.... damn, i have a pretty nice size of a cock, 17 cm fully erect and i was SO FUCKING HARD i kept pushing it agaisnt the desk and getting so fucking excited!!!! the only time i felt so excited with a game, was with Robin from summer heat in the pool, HOLY.SHIT.DUDE. octavia... RAVISH HER ALREADY DEV

Since i first played the game i was seeking this dialogue, not having any idea if would exist later...but it finally happened, this dev and me have some similar thinking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOLY FUCK THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER, I WILL HAVE THIS WOMAN IN MY SIGNATURE

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes