Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I just picked up the game recently but I'm quite confused how love interest paths work in this game. I'm currently at episode 3 (after mc finish the simulation) and noticed that I only have Liu's path unlocked which I'm not really interested in that character. So, will the rest LIs be unlocked from this point onward or I'm doomed?

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
I just picked up the game recently but I'm quite confused how love interest paths work in this game. I'm currently at episode 3 (after mc finish the simulation) and noticed that I only have Liu's path unlocked which I'm not really interested in that character. So, will the rest LIs be unlocked from this point onward or I'm doomed?
I remember this ending at chapter two part 2 yo mean the initial test they do on the protagonist? That's close to the beginning, I don't think anything is closed at this point.
As long as you treat everyone well, it's usually really obvious when one decision may close the route.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Well see, I agree that futa and trans are not the same thing, but the idea they're lumped because of wokeness seems pretty counterintuitive... I mean, from what I've seen, wolk folk get pretty pissed when you call trans people 'futa', or just see its use at all as offensive to trans people, even on fictional characters who definitely are not trans. (I'm on another forum which recently banned the word 'futa', which was only supported by the more progressive people on there.)
It's "futa/trans" because people who aren't into it don't see the difference, and some of the people who are into it also don't really see a difference. (Depends on why they're into it. I wrote a whole essay once.)
Same thing happens with other categories. People who hate NTR generally also don't want things that NTR fans wouldn't classify as NTR, fans of incest hate "step" while those who hate incest hardly see "step" as being any better than "full", etc.

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes