SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Hello mr.moonmi awesome game. Just one thing. Can you add Ellie in this game also. Seeing the Mc still dreaming about her kinda feels sad. If you don't want to that's also fine. Just wanted to know if you can add her in the game by making her one of the choosen ones. If not that's fine. I am already loving the game

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I just downloaded the scrappy mod again, didn't see that there was a fix1 version, but still the same issue here...
Even with fix2 I'm still having a crash on first start with the mod from scrappy and after that the new content is still in russian instead of english :-(
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
    old "Довериться"
  File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
    old "Довериться"
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    old "Довериться"
    old "Довериться"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
    quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
How To Fix The Future 0.2.3
Sun Jul  3 00:06:09 2022

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.2.3
Edit 2: Hopefully I fixed all the translation errors

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
The translation issue is still there, after they return to the future.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

Meow~

Apr 29, 2021
This person is 100% correct.
It is not just the usual "copy files to game folder".

1. Unzip the game
2. go to UnRen (F95 UnRen v0.91). Download the zip. from the zip, put the .bat file in the game folder, run it, choose option 1, wait til finished.
3. Copy the Multimod to the game folder, replace ~33 files.

If you do it in the wrong order - the game overwrites part of the mod files, hence: Ruski!
I did it and resolved the problem, thanks.
Thats what i get for not reading instructions :D

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018

Installation:

While running game code:
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Jul 2 18:53:20 2022

Just got this.... Ty for all you do....

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021

While running game code:
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Jul 2 18:53:20 2022

Just got this.... Ty for all you do....
Check this post https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-fix-the-future-v0-2-3-mr-moonmi.80788/page-13#post-8462620

Kingshill

Apr 16, 2021
I dont have any problems with translation, but the walktrough part isnt working. Anyone else has that problem? Good game, good story, i like this. Always something to fix on, but its good anyway.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why does being okay with squirting enable watersports? Those are completely different things.

And sadly it seems that foot fetish content is only available on the sub content, I hope that changes soon, as those shouldn't be exclusive with each other.

In my eyes the analytics won't work because of people trying to get all the sex scenes and photos, even though they're not into the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Nov 16, 2021

Installation:
This person is 100% correct.
It is not just the usual "copy files to game folder".

1. Unzip the game
2. go to UnRen (F95 UnRen v0.91). Download the zip. from the zip, put the .bat file in the game folder, run it, choose option 1, wait til finished.
3. Copy the Multimod to the game folder, replace ~33 files.

If you do it in the wrong order - the game overwrites part of the mod files, hence: Ruski!
Just a small reminder. The walkthrough works for me perfectly, without switching to Russian if I follow these steps, quoted above. But if you f*cked up before when installing the walkthrough, make sure to delete the unpacked folder and unpack again the zip, before going through the steps.

So ty for the instruction and I love the game :)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017

Installation:
dont know if i am the only one with this problem but cant change the stats with the mode after i go back the normal game screen the stats that i change go back

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Great game! Thanks to the developers. The models of the girls are very beautiful. And Madam President is the most beautiful woman in the game. Very very beautiful domina... Although she is older than the rest of the girls (except Olga), but her appearance and authority are admirable. For this type, the model is super selected. And what kind of model, by the way?

Last edited:
Reactions: viaassa and utiola

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I'm quite intrigued by the story. Quality has been great compared to the most games I played.
Will definitely keep an eye for the next developments.
I enjoy the fact that there aren't many sex scenes, feels very realistic (maybe with the exception of first Lui's scene which happened somewhat suddenly). What I hate about most of the adult games is that there's too much meaningless sex, and not enough story. This game fits right up my alley.
Play the game "Moving down". The plot is also very twisted. And there are quite a few sex scenes.

Reactions: viaassa and noway1

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
seriously ? wtf half game is english and half russian ? fuck it, i dont have time for this shit, devs get your ass together or go f*** yourself for bad job
and say thanks for god work to graphic designer, at least he knows how to do his job
View attachment 1905360
View attachment 1905361
maybe you should get your shit together, did you used a mod? cause none line in ther whole game is other than english to me if i set the language to english. If youre using a mod you cant blame that on the DEV, mods are not from the DEVs of the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What in the actual fuck, really Olga needed help to carry her, Olga, are you taking the piss.
I think you didnt whatched the scene closely enough... watch her eyes while Octavia shouts in the weird chair thingy.... and than MC mentioned how heavy she is... dude its a sci-fi game... maybe she is not an ordinary human?

4.20 star(s) 66 Votes