RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
In fact I have several projects in mind and I would like each game to be different and that each one is its style and genre.
- The 1st is an RPG with potion crafting to corrupt women.
- This one is a survival game with construction, simple interaction with women and items to get.
- The next one may be a simple chat simulation game or maybe a Hotel simulation game but without battle system.

*The next project will be released only when one of the first 2 is finished.
i like the second 1 very much i root for that 1 lmao!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
By the way, I don't know if you noticed because I didn't mention it but food and drinks can be consumed to regain some life. You don't have to put everything in the pantry.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
What exactly can we expect in the next update and when exactly is the next date planned?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
What exactly can we expect in the next update and when exactly is the next date planned?
I am busy with changing the links at the moment but there are some problems. Anonfiles looks dead so I'm looking for another host because you absolutely need to have 3 to share.

Reactions: affen123

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Reminds me of that Manhwa with a name something approx, my girlfriend is a Zombie. Although the setting and theme are postapoc love-making and humanization, which I assume the game is too, it does make me doubt of the execution, seeing as certain details are odd. Butter teeth fx shouldn't be a thing on newly turned zombies. Teeth are more mineral than organic and shouldn't be impacted by zombification unless they had such teeth before their shambling fate. Still quite appealing to learn how you would tackle the humanization process or if this is just necrophilia.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
word to the wise NEVER let a zombie give you a blowjob ..... you might end up with an extra unwanted circumcision :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops:

Reactions: nerogaf

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2742306

Overview:
The world is invaded by zombies and a boy who managed to survive for several years in a bunker finds himself with nothing and with a huge erection. How will he survive and succeed in fucking in this world.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: The Sex Game's Stories - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Public
Language: English (beta), French (change in setting)
Other Games: The Wish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game in development*, you might need to start a fresh new game on each update. And leave a comment where you found a bug for me to fix it. Thanks
*Game in development = Game in beta test

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

EXTRA:
PNG ZOMBIE MISS

View attachment 2742218 View attachment 2742220 View attachment 2742224 View attachment 2742250 View attachment 2742251
RPGM? Ychh.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
great game, hope u continued it.
Yes, I am continuing the project. my Patreon page is just suspended for a few months because of my other project. I just created a website to share the GameFaq again on webador. On the other hand, you have to use the google translator because I wrote everything in French.

food plss
They are everywhere. You can harvest the fruits, you can also find them by searching in the ruined houses and find seeds to plant in the field. And I don't know if the option is already enabled or if I did it in V0.03, but you can create a fishing rod to have fish.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
why does my game dialogs randomly turn to the other one language? i pick english and after couple of minute playing the dialogs mc is having with other character turn into the other 1 language.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
why does my game dialogs randomly turn to the other one language? i pick english and after couple of minute playing the dialogs mc is having with other character turn into the other 1 language.
There may be a bug with the translator. Try changing the language again. Or maybe it was me who made a mistake and I deleted part of the translation unintentionally (this has already happened). I have to check. I also found a bug that I fixed in V0.03 or V0.04 that makes the translation not done because of the change of display of the dialog windows.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Fucking a zombie might be the dumbest thing one could do during a zombie apocalypse, even if you used a condom to avoid the plague.

Reactions: ronan333

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Can you tell me the bugs you encountered so I can fix them? Maybe you found a bug that I didn't fix in the next version because just saying "many bugs" doesn't help fix them.
the most important ones first:

^ those two where the game breaking ones

also, there's no 'back' button from the building menu when you don't have the resources, gotta exit with pagedown which isn't how it's supposed to be i assume

the pronoun for things is 'it', not 'he'. indefinite articles are 'a'/'an', not 'one'. in general you could probably do with a proof reader (in the first interaction with kate, she gives MC a wooden stick and he thanks her for the gun, not sure if that's a logic or a language issue, but a proof reader would catch stuff like that, a spell check program doesn't)

not bugs
why is MC spending all this time and energy on fixing his house if the neighbour's houses are all in perfect condition with no one living there?
there's no 'run away' button in fights and surprise zombies in cupboards and stuff, so when you're low on HP the day is over.
and last but not least: please let me save in the menu not just in bed.

that's all i've got for now. had to stop in the morning of day 2 because i couldn't find the farm - it's not the building with the fields, apparently

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes