RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I made some changes and the zombie girl will end up in a cellar (more space than in the laundry room). This cellar can be improved to have fun with the zombie girl and maybe her 2 daughters that will have to be found. I put the tag of monster girl (a zombie is "alive").
and here i thought a Zombie was supposed to be an undead. ok you learn something new everyday

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Are there any outfits planned for the zombies?
This is planned and there will also be 1 or 2 outfits for each survivor. There will be an NPC who will make clothes or it will be added to Kate's workshop.

and here i thought a Zombie was supposed to be an undead. ok you learn something new everyday
Zombies are also called no deads. And then if I want to be able to go back to Patreon, there can't be necrophilia tag in my game :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Okay but they are infected and not zombies.
Zombies try to eat you completely if they have the chance.
Infected try to infect you only by biting and co but they will not eat you.
Infected usually die after a short time Zombies are a bit more stubborn.
An infected can be killed by a shot in the heart a zombie would not care.
If someone has something to say about this please feel free I am very happy about it.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Okay but they are infected and not zombies.
Zombies try to eat you completely if they have the chance.
Infected try to infect you only by biting and co but they will not eat you.
Infected usually die after a short time Zombies are a bit more stubborn.
An infected can be killed by a shot in the heart a zombie would not care.
If someone has something to say about this please feel free I am very happy about it.
They are zombies because they want to eat you and there will be in a future version firearms to make one shots (there may be a % chance of bringing in an extra zombie with each shot). I also have to change the image of Game over by an animation where we see the zombies eating the hero when you die in battle.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Fucking a zombie might be the dumbest thing one could do during a zombie apocalypse, even if you used a condom to avoid the plague.
I agree; it ranks right up there with standing in the middle of the street naked and banging on a metal pan.
OTOH, if you get horny enough everybody starts to look like your sexy cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Today I have some time so I'm playing the game to test it and I just found some bugs that I'm fixing right away. They don't crash the game, but you can't talk to Elizabeth in V0.03 :cautious:. I will track down and fix as many bugs as possible for the release of V0.04. It will come out for November on my Patreon Page :love: (if they reopen my page for October as agreed :unsure:).

Small tip: You do not have to fight zombies, you can force them to follow you to take them to another place if they block your way (a little harder in houses). You run faster than them or you can also pass behind them (I can't get off but they see through the walls).

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
Small tip: You do not have to fight zombies, you can force them to follow you to take them to another place if they block your way (a little harder in houses). You run faster than them or you can also pass behind them (I can't get off but they see through the walls).
This doesn't happen in the houses, when they attack you because it makes noise and you can't escape from the fight (and every fight if I remember correctly). And then another observation. If you draw attention to a house where there are 2 zombies and after the fight, the 2 in the house aren't even the ones you fought, which becomes quite stressful. Considering the fact that the fights don't level up and the effort it takes to fight, after a while you don't want to continue.

Reactions: Lyingbastard

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
This doesn't happen in the houses, when they attack you because it makes noise and you can't escape from the fight (and every fight if I remember correctly). And then another observation. If you draw attention to a house where there are 2 zombies and after the fight, the 2 in the house aren't even the ones you fought, which becomes quite stressful. Considering the fact that the fights don't level up and the effort it takes to fight, after a while you don't want to continue.
I didn't activate the escape system because when a zombie catches you, you are forced to fight it but when you see it coming on you, you can run to avoid the fight. You can make equipment in Kate's workshop (2nd house) and sleep to heal yourself. You can also consume the food and drinks from your inventory to heal yourself a little but you will no longer have them to put in the pantry. In V0.03, you have 7 defense equipment but I activated a durability system. I'll double-check but normally you can create 2 defense pieces with the fabric found in the base right from the beginning (so you can make the pants and jacket right after recruiting Kate). I'm modifying a bit but you'll have a shield in V0.04 and if I have time, you'll have Sophia as a new survivor to fight with you. There will be new options for combat and more powerful equipment but it takes time for me to invent and then add them.

PS: I activated a Buymeacoffee account to receive donations and I put a gallery there to see some photos available to all. You can see the 11 NPCs I created but I remind you that only Kate, Elisabeth and Anne (the zombie girl) are available in the game (you will normally have 22 NPCs in your base).

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Is this game still in development?
Yes, the game is still under development. V0.03 is coming soon and the Patreon page will reopen in 1 month (if Patreon keeps its promise).

For V0.03
  • Some bugs have been fixed but maybe not those of the translator.
  • There will be new regions to explore.
  • The DANGER system will be activated in all regions (the max level horde is not yet activated).
  • There is a new tool to open broken doors but the farmhouse floor is disabled at the moment so it is not available and you cannot speak to Elisabeth.
  • And I added a little animation for the 1st time you meet Kate and Elisabeth.

I hope to fix all the bugs reported for V0.04 and add several animations (spy on women and groping for the zombie girl). And new functions and constructions will arrive too.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Twiggymc

Oct 19, 2017
Not gonna lie, the combat ruins this entirely, 90% of the time i search anything i make to much noise and get into a fight, then i miss 60% of my attacks and lose 90% of my hp a fight, like how the hell is this guy slower then zombies? like seriously they attack first a round and you cant even flee combat, so you search a node, attract a zombie barely win the battle because your slow as hell (how is this guy alive in the first place?) then you run back and with nothing because of course you dont get the loot from the node you were searching and have to search it again and attacked another zombie only to die

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
TSGS Why is my book still in (mostly) French when I selected English as my language?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Not gonna lie, the combat ruins this entirely, 90% of the time i search anything i make to much noise and get into a fight, then i miss 60% of my attacks and lose 90% of my hp a fight, like how the hell is this guy slower then zombies? like seriously they attack first a round and you cant even flee combat, so you search a node, attract a zombie barely win the battle because your slow as hell (how is this guy alive in the first place?) then you run back and with nothing because of course you dont get the loot from the node you were searching and have to search it again and attacked another zombie only to die
You can avoid fighting by luring zombies to another location. You have a 30% chance of making noise when searching for resources. I invite you to upgrade Kate's workshop to get new equipment. Normally, I left enough resources in the houses to be rebuilt to create the jacket and pants. According to the tests I have done, I miss my shots 1 time out of 5. I still have to check but I may change the stats of the equipment.
I recall that the introduction tells that the hero remained underground for several years and that he never came out. Maybe that's why it's so soft :LOL::ROFLMAO: I will still work a little on what is already in the game and add new regions but I also have to add a 4th NPC who will be with you in the fights.

edit : Remember that you can run by pressing SHIFT or switch in the options to always run too.

TSGS Why is my book still in (mostly) French when I selected English as my language?
Sorry I didn't manage to fix this problem in V0.03 but I just found the bug. There is a conflict between the translation system and the plugin that manages the appearance of the book. I think I know how to get around this and it will be fixed in V0.04

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry I didn't manage to fix this problem in V0.03 but I just found the bug. There is a conflict between the translation system and the plugin that manages the appearance of the book. I think I know how to get around this and it will be fixed in V0.04
Well, while you're fixing things...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes