RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sd98702116

Jul 24, 2023
I am a foreign fan. This is a game with huge potential. Please don’t die. Currently it only has oral sex. Please add more zombie girl gameplay.

Reactions: affen123

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Also, how do I get the wood?
I don't have the attention to stop, don't worry. I'm going to ask Patreon to reactivate my page in 10 days and then I have to wait for their decision (I hope it won't take 4 months).

For V0.04, there will be spying for Kate and Elisabeth, while for the zombie girl, there will be groping (I haven't tested it yet). The zombie girl now finds herself in a cellar that can be upgraded into a pleasure room. There will also be 2 other zombie girls that will be created and added later (these will be the daughters of the 1st zombie girl).

For wood, once you've recruited Kate, you can go exploring. To the east there is a fire station where you will find an axe and to the north there is a quarry where you will find a pickaxe. Then simply cut down the trees or fruit trees.

Just in case, you can go to my page to see the gamefaq with everything you can do in the game. Be careful because the page is in French so you have to use google translate.

sd98702116

Jul 24, 2023
I don't have the attention to stop, don't worry. I'm going to ask Patreon to reactivate my page in 10 days and then I have to wait for their decision (I hope it won't take 4 months).

For V0.04, there will be spying for Kate and Elisabeth, while for the zombie girl, there will be groping (I haven't tested it yet). The zombie girl now finds herself in a cellar that can be upgraded into a pleasure room. There will also be 2 other zombie girls that will be created and added later (these will be the daughters of the 1st zombie girl).

For wood, once you've recruited Kate, you can go exploring. To the east there is a fire station where you will find an axe and to the north there is a quarry where you will find a pickaxe. Then simply cut down the trees or fruit trees.

Just in case, you can go to my page to see the gamefaq with everything you can do in the game. Be careful because the page is in French so you have to use google translate.
The zombies were so powerful that I spent nearly 3 hours collecting wood.

Reactions: AlexTorch

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The zombies were so powerful that I spent nearly 3 hours collecting wood.
you can upgrade Kate's workshop to craft equipment and increase your defense.

I changed the damage in V0.04 so that the zombies do 20 points of fixed damage and you will be able to craft 8 defense equipment (=> 12 dmg), I still need to add levels to the workshop to create improved equipment. I'm also working on the next NPC that will accompany you in battle. When the new NPC is added, I'll thoroughly test the fights with the full lvl1 equipment to rebalance it and then add the lvl2 equipment. lvl1 = +1 def each equipment, lvl2 = +2 def.

The game is still in beta so I still need to test and rebalance it but feel free to give your opinion as it will help me.

sd98702116

Jul 24, 2023
you can upgrade Kate's workshop to craft equipment and increase your defense.

I changed the damage in V0.04 so that the zombies do 20 points of fixed damage and you will be able to craft 8 defense equipment (=> 12 dmg), I still need to add levels to the workshop to create improved equipment. I'm also working on the next NPC that will accompany you in battle. When the new NPC is added, I'll thoroughly test the fights with the full lvl1 equipment to rebalance it and then add the lvl2 equipment. lvl1 = +1 def each equipment, lvl2 = +2 def.

The game is still in beta so I still need to test and rebalance it but feel free to give your opinion as it will help me.
Thank you for your professionalism. I will support you for a long time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.03Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
For people who have trouble seeing what can be harvested on the map, I just updated the GameFaq on my Webador page with the picture of each harvestable item.

I've also added a new gallery page to show all the NPCs whose appearance I've finished. You can give them a rating. Let me remind you that there are only Anne, Kate and Elisabeth available in the game at the moment. Sophia arrives in V0.04.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
how do you break down doors says at the farm im at the farm nothing is there
Kate has to be recruited and the next day, a quest is launched to recruit Elisabeth. If this quest is not activated, the crowbar remains hidden.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Kate has to be recruited and the next day, a quest is launched to recruit Elisabeth. If this quest is not activated, the crowbar remains hidden.
I had the wrong download of 3 there was no upstairs. i do have another question I used the one panel for electric. but i can do the work for the bathroom it says i need electric which i allready have done

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I had the wrong download of 3 there was no upstairs. i do have another question I used the one panel for electric. but i can do the work for the bathroom it says i need electric which i allready have done
You can use your save in V0.03 fix. The bathroom can be built in V0.04, I don't give the possibility to build it now because there is no animation yet.

Reactions: natsu36

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
For those who want it, My Subscribestar.adult page and Buymeacoffee membership have been activated. So if you want to support me, you are free to make a contribution. Warning: These pages have been created to fund my new projects as well as HTFIZA. V0.04 will be released on these pages on December 2nd or 3rd for Ultimate level members (Direct debit at registration and then on the 1st of the month). For Buymeacoffee members, the links will be on the Discord.

For the Patreon page, they asked me to wait a little longer before they are activated so it may still last a few months.

Reactions: affen123

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
For those interested, V0.04 is available on Subscribestar.adult or on Discord with buymeacoffee membership or will be released in 2 months :ROFLMAO: Have fun.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Where can I get weapons other than wodden stick?
In Kate's workshop. It's not available yet but for V0.05, I'll try to add the possibility to craft more powerful weapons or improve the wodden stick to have these weapons.

PS: I have added in V0.04 which is currently available for my members, the possibility to carry an additional firearm. This unlocks a special attack that uses PMs. There's a gun to be found near where Sophia is (new NPC and new regions). Warning: You have to start a new game so that the game doesn't spit when using the gun.

Last edited:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
The words are cut off in the text box. In English. The sentence goes past the end of the box and words are cut off. Any Fix?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes