RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The words are cut off in the text box. In English. The sentence goes past the end of the box and words are cut off. Any Fix?
It's the translation program that does that. I corrected the text size in V0.04 and V0.05. It's hard to set this up without being able to preview.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
this game might be interesting in like 6 months to a year for now combat is way too tedious, go to sleep after eevery battle because your hp and atk and def and speed sucks, every time you scavange even if you avoid the zombies you are more likely to get the made too much noise zombie attack, which means go back and sleep for hp, and you cant even save scum the stupid event because only can save in house

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
this game might be interesting in like 6 months to a year for now combat is way too tedious, go to sleep after eevery battle because your hp and atk and def and speed sucks, every time you scavange even if you avoid the zombies you are more likely to get the made too much noise zombie attack, which means go back and sleep for hp, and you cant even save scum the stupid event because only can save in house
The save system is the same in any game of this genre, it avoids saving in a place where you are trapped.
Don't forget to check in with Kate when she's in the 2nd house to craft weapons and defense equipment.

In V0.04, you can find Sophia, a policewoman who will fight with you. Available for 1€.

In V0.05, you can find Jessie who offers a quest to find items to get food on a daily basis. Available for more.

And next month, there will be V0.06 coming out. A new version is released on the 2nd or 3rd of each month. For now, I'm working on Lin who will allow you to make potions (heal, boost attack or boost def). I'll add an event in a future version that will give clues about the location of certain NPCs if you don't find them.

Reactions: Alkasal

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
i understand it's really early game but... This is a Very empty game with 0 interactions of npc's, And the contents are non existence. :cautious:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
i understand it's really early game but... This is a Very empty game with 0 interactions of npc's, And the contents are non existence. :cautious:
If there's nothing, why are many people talking about BJ's scene with the zombie girl from the 1st version of the game? Also, just look at the changelog to see what's been changed. The one in this version is quite long and there is always at least 1 new animation per version.
I'm going to start working on V0.07 (V0.05 and V0.06 are available to my contributors) and there are several animations for the zombie girl. For the next animation I'm going to create, you need to find a prop that can already be found in V0.04.
I'd like to have more time to work on my animations, but for that to happen, I'd have to have more free time and have to go to the office less.

Reactions: wsamalrafidain

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.04 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 183 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
I came to see that there is a problem with zombies that is missing. Here's a fix.
I had seen that there was a lack of resources and I had added them but I must have missed some.

LINUX and WIN you need to put that in "wwww" folder. MAC => HTFIZA V0.01 MAC\nwjs.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

Do not hesitate to let me know if you see any other problems.
The patch is gone.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019

How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.04 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 183 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patch is gone.
Normally, there shouldn't be any more problems so I've deleted it. That's why the game is bigger because I left all the resources I use to create the games. I removed a big part that was useless because there were more than 5GB lol. I'm going to try to remove a few more files. For V0.06, the game is 200MB smaller. Audio is the largest file.

PS : I don't really see the point of compressing a game that's less than 1GB.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Wonderful concept, still horrible execution.

Translation:

How many versions until "I need to catch this string" becomes "I need to grab this rope"

How many versions until "I have to hang his hands up high." becomes "I have to hang her hands up high."? Why does the text refer to Kate before I have even met her?

How many versions until I can actually wear my trousers?

How many version until my equip screen (when english is the selected language) is Weapon, Shield, Head, Torso, and Right hand instead of Arme, Bouclier, Tete, Torse, and Main droite?? And why isn't legs in that list if we've got torso?

Game play

Why is Kate's workshop in a different house instead of the basement of the MC's house? Why do I always have to look for it because the text that might have told me about it isn't prominent/clear enough?

Why is the top (thus default) action for a fruit tree to cut it down instead of gathering the fruits? The only time the player should want to cut the fruit tree's down is if they are in a dire need of wood and there is no other option.

Why do I hear someone scream "sounds like it came from the farm" but there's no one there when I get there?

Why does my main weapon (I stick!) disappear seemingly randomly, or I have it and it's equipped but I'm attacking with my hand anyway?

Why is the the MC's room the only one with a single bed?

Are there any benefits to masturbating for an hour?

Why can I harvest wood from logs on the ground without and axe? Why can't I harvest stone from the ground in houses wood from furniture, yet I can get cloth from rolled up futons that every one keeps in their bedrooms?

Why does Kate toss me another stick when I have one equipped from the first moment I can check my equipment, yet I don't have two after Kate tosses me one.

Why does the MC say thanks for the gun when she threw him a wood stick?

When I need a given tool, why doesn't the text suggest a building I should look in, like the quarry for a pick age, the fire station for an axe, etc?

Why isn't my axe or pickaxe a weapon (better than a stick)?

Why can't I disassemble playground equipment for a metal pipe instead of a wooden stick?

Why can't I speed through or skip the introduction the second and subsequent times I start the game?

Why does it say I should not go any further without a weapon when I have the only weapon the game gives me? Get Kate's room done and I can go anywhere with no change in weaponry.

EDIT: Oh yea

I've got an Axe and a PickAxe, why the ever living fuck can I not unstick a door?

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How to fuck in How to fuck in a zombie apocalypse?
Sorry, this is not yet available. For now, you can do a bit of spying on the NPCs you recruit and have fun with the zombie girl. I still need to do 1 fun animation with her and then I'll work on the fuck animations (V0.07 or V0.08).

You only have to look at the tags to know what's in the public version at the moment.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Wonderful concept, still horrible execution.

Translation:

How many versions until "I need to catch this string" becomes "I need to grab this rope"

How many versions until "I have to hang his hands up high." becomes "I have to hang her hands up high."? Why does the text refer to Kate before I have even met her?

How many versions until I can actually wear my trousers?

How many version until my equip screen (when english is the selected language) is Weapon, Shield, Head, Torso, and Right hand instead of Arme, Bouclier, Tete, Torse, and Main droite?? And why isn't legs in that list if we've got torso?

Game play

Why is Kate's workshop in a different house instead of the basement of the MC's house? Why do I always have to look for it because the text that might have told me about it isn't prominent/clear enough?

Why is the top (thus default) action for a fruit tree to cut it down instead of gathering the fruits? The only time the player should want to cut the fruit tree's down is if they are in a dire need of wood and there is no other option.

Why do I hear someone scream "sounds like it came from the farm" but there's no one there when I get there?

Why does my main weapon (I stick!) disappear seemingly randomly, or I have it and it's equipped but I'm attacking with my hand anyway?

Why is the the MC's room the only one with a single bed?

Are there any benefits to masturbating for an hour?

Why can I harvest wood from logs on the ground without and axe? Why can't I harvest stone from the ground in houses wood from furniture, yet I can get cloth from rolled up futons that every one keeps in their bedrooms?

Why does Kate toss me another stick when I have one equipped from the first moment I can check my equipment, yet I don't have two after Kate tosses me one.

Why does the MC say thanks for the gun when she threw him a wood stick?

When I need a given tool, why doesn't the text suggest a building I should look in, like the quarry for a pick age, the fire station for an axe, etc?

Why isn't my axe or pickaxe a weapon (better than a stick)?

Why can't I disassemble playground equipment for a metal pipe instead of a wooden stick?

Why can't I speed through or skip the introduction the second and subsequent times I start the game?

Why does it say I should not go any further without a weapon when I have the only weapon the game gives me? Get Kate's room done and I can go anywhere with no change in weaponry.

EDIT: Oh yea

I've got an Axe and a PickAxe, why the ever living fuck can I not unstick a door?
That's a lot of "whys" lol

1. The wood and cloth at the beginning of the game is used for the introduction. Why would you need tools if you just have to pick them up.
2. Sometimes there are bugs with the auto-translation program. For now, I'm working on the content, I'll check the translation afterwards. As long as you understand what is being asked.
3. When you look at the gear you're wearing, you can scroll down to see the other slots or you can click on "optimize" which will equip automatically. there are 10 slots.
4. The equipment has durability. Once at 0, it is destroyed. You can see this in the details and fix them (Once I've added the Tier 2 gear, you'll be able to upgrade the Tier 1 gear or craft Tier 2 directly). The stick is the basic weapon because at rank 2, it will become something else => a sword, a spear or a bow for example (not yet implented).
5. The basement will be your zombie harem.
6. Before you ask, why not put Kate's workshop in the living room => 3-person chill-out area (=threesome).
7. There is a difference between tools and combat equipment.
8. Did you enter the right building after hearing the scream? There's a red-haired woman in a downstairs room.
9. There are several tools. There are 4 to find and 1 to make. There is 1 to open broken doors.
10. You only have a single bed because I didn't plan a sex scene in this room and masturbation only serves to pass the time of 1 hour.
11. Normally, you have the choice between cutting down the tree or picking the fruit. If there's only one choice, it's to pick the fruit (or it's a bug with the translator putting the wrong text).
12. Normally, Kate will tell you about the quarry and the fire station to find the pickaxe and axe.
13. Every stick is different and they don't stack up. If you have a staff equipped, the 2nd one is in the inventory. Equipped equipment is not visible in the inventory.
14. Once you've recruited the 2nd NPC hidden in the base, you'll be able to have more opportunities to build.
15. press the spacebar to accelerate and ESC to pass.
16. Thank for the gun? There may be an error in the item code or translation.

I don't know if I answered everything but I must have done it for a big part lol.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
That's a lot of "whys" lol

1. The wood and cloth at the beginning of the game is used for the introduction. Why would you need tools if you just have to pick them up.
2. Sometimes there are bugs with the auto-translation program. For now, I'm working on the content, I'll check the translation afterwards. As long as you understand what is being asked.
3. When you look at the gear you're wearing, you can scroll down to see the other slots or you can click on "optimize" which will equip automatically. there are 10 slots.
4. The equipment has durability. Once at 0, it is destroyed. You can see this in the details and fix them (Once I've added the Tier 2 gear, you'll be able to upgrade the Tier 1 gear or craft Tier 2 directly). The stick is the basic weapon because at rank 2, it will become something else => a sword, a spear or a bow for example (not yet implented).
5. The basement will be your zombie harem.
6. Before you ask, why not put Kate's workshop in the living room => 3-person chill-out area (=threesome).
7. There is a difference between tools and combat equipment.
8. Did you enter the right building after hearing the scream? There's a red-haired woman in a downstairs room.
9. There are several tools. There are 4 to find and 1 to make. There is 1 to open broken doors.
10. You only have a single bed because I didn't plan a sex scene in this room and masturbation only serves to pass the time of 1 hour.
11. Normally, you have the choice between cutting down the tree or picking the fruit. If there's only one choice, it's to pick the fruit (or it's a bug with the translator putting the wrong text).
12. Normally, Kate will tell you about the quarry and the fire station to find the pickaxe and axe.
13. Every stick is different and they don't stack up. If you have a staff equipped, the 2nd one is in the inventory. Equipped equipment is not visible in the inventory.
14. Once you've recruited the 2nd NPC hidden in the base, you'll be able to have more opportunities to build.
15. press the spacebar to accelerate and ESC to pass.
16. Thank for the gun? There may be an error in the item code or translation.

I don't know if I answered everything but I must have done it for a big part lol.
Well, you wrote words, you didn't actually give useful answers to some of them.

My complaint is with the ORDER of those two options. The choice to that causes the least harm should be the first choice. if you have an axe in your inventory, then chopping the tree down is the first choice presented and you should change that.

Yes, in fact it is visible in the inventory, and shows that you've got it equipped (or that another member has a weapon equipped) by putting their name in front of it.

That one's on me. I went with the logic that she must have been caught outside, which is why I would hear the scream from a map segment away, instead of looking into a building.

I'm assuming that she is in one of the two buildings in the enclosed area since none of the others I've been in (other than the MC's) has a basement. I haven't gone into those at all at this point because of the dire warning when clicking on the piles of metal made it sound like clicking on them is going to cause every zombie on the map to start homing in on the MC.

Ventures in... downstairs in this case meaning first floor since this like the fire station has two floors.

Crowbar and Elizabeth acquired.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I do enjoy this game this one made me want to quit thoe and not play again to start over with that insane grind. just to grab her tits. I understand all this takes work but you have to give a lil more of a reward. other wise people will loss interest. just trying to give you some feed back. if you are not cheating this game will take hours to days with the grind

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes