RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
where's valerie and the key to the hydro plant door?
Valerie is in the building that least corresponds to her body shape (see the map legend).

The key is not available because this area will only be explorable in V0.11 or V0.12

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Valerie is in the building that least corresponds to her body shape (see the map legend).

The key is not available because this area will only be explorable in V0.11 or V0.12
Probably she's not visible if using an old savegame...because in the building used" to improve body shapes" there's nobody. If I check the women walkthough, I can see her sprite as if I met her, but I didn't, and the third room of the main house can't be improved. In the end I'll have to restart

Probably she's not visible if using an old savegame...because in the building used" to improve body shapes" there's nobody. If I check the women walkthough, I can see her sprite as if I met her, but I didn't, and the third room of the main house can't be improved. In the end I'll have to restart
there's a bed where I can sleep, but that's it

there's a bed where I can sleep, but that's it
nevermind, I tweaked some val variables and I restored her :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
So you recognize that you're insulting and rude just to point out a post, that it's only you who considers it insulting and rude...
And you dare to say after that that I must have polite response. Quite logical reasoning. :unsure:

It's like if I offered you a slice of chocolate and for you it's a slice of :poop: and so in response you throw a slice full of :poop: in everyone's face saying that it's not good to do that. :ROFLMAO:
Many people consider capitalization to be the equivalent of yelling and most of them equally consider yelling to be rude.
OPEN YOUR EYES
is rude to start with but also suggests that people are incapable of doing so. I was being rude in response to your rudeness because it offended me. But have no worries I will delete all my prior comments and ignore your game from here on.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Many people consider capitalization to be the equivalent of yelling and most of them equally consider yelling to be rude.
is rude to start with but also suggests that people are incapable of doing so. I was being rude in response to your rudeness because it offended me. But have no worries I will delete all my prior comments and ignore your game from here on.
So this justifies the fact that you insult me as well as the people who follow me and the people who haven't seen how this part works because you just have to watch to see the images just below and that this post generated likes and Ha-ah.

It's true that it's better to erase because after the insults, you move on to politics... Your messages remain time that I don't delete my replies.

So in the end, you're the only one who is insulting and offensive.

Last edited:

woodoo

Jul 3, 2017
Добрый день. Хочу купить подписку, но там написано, что доступ к контенту будет только через 5 дней, можно ли как-то получить доступ сразу?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Добрый день. Хочу купить подписку, но там написано, что доступ к контенту будет только через 5 дней, можно ли как-то получить доступ сразу?
The 5-day wait is only on Subscribestar, for immediate access, you can go to Patreon ;)

woodoo

Jul 3, 2017
5-дневное ожидание есть только на Subscribestar, для немедленного доступа вы можете перейти на Patreon.;)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
К сожалению, он недоступен в моей стране

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I just checked and found to remove this option. Normally, you have access directly now ;)

I wasn't even aware of this sanction so I went to check in the Patreon rules and they say that the sanction will be removed as soon as possible but of course there is no date.

woodoo

Jul 3, 2017
Я только что проверил и нашел, как удалить эту опцию. Обычно у вас есть доступ прямо сейчас ;)

Я даже не знал об этой санкции, поэтому пошел проверить правила Patreon, и там написано, что санкция будет снята как можно скорее, но даты, конечно, нет.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я только что проверил и нашел, как удалить эту опцию. Обычно у вас есть доступ прямо сейчас ;)

Я даже не знал об этой санкции, поэтому пошел проверить правила Patreon, и там написано, что санкция будет снята как можно скорее, но даты, конечно, нет.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Этот сайт вообще не открывается в моей стране, возможен ли другой способ оплаты? Subscribestar не принимает наши кредитные карты

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
There is still buymeacoffe, The downloads are done on Discord with the Role obtained but I think that Russian banks are blacklisted everywhere :(

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I checked and it seems that only Russian bank payments are blocked but other payments are available.

woodoo

Jul 3, 2017
Еще есть buymeacoffe, Загрузки производятся на Дискорде с полученной Ролью но думаю, что российские банки везде в чёрных списках:(
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
можешь хотя бы поделиться сейвом на полный контент 0.08?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Sorry but I just released V0.10 and my saves are up to date on this version. They are therefore incompatible with previous versions. Sorry.

Hopefully, this problem with payement will be solved soon.

woodoo

Jul 3, 2017
Извините, но я только что выпустил версию 0.10, и мои сохранения актуальны для этой версии. Поэтому они несовместимы с предыдущими версиями. Извини.

Надеемся, что эта проблема с оплатой будет решена в ближайшее время.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я написал Вам предложение в личном сообщении.

tylex

Formerly 'ketsup'
Feb 29, 2024
So is this like a Warm Bodies type of situation? If you fuck a zombie long enough they eventually come back to life?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So is this like a Warm Bodies type of situation? If you fuck a zombie long enough they eventually come back to life?
I've thought about it but for now, I'm just going to leave it that way. I'll see about that later.

I'm going to try to add an anal penetration scene with zombie girl 01 for V0.11 and add the same scenes to zombie girl 02.

On the other hand (I would like to take this opportunity to make an announcement to everyone), there are several bugs that have been reported to me about the latest NPCs I added (Valerie, the zombie girl 02 and Charlotte). So I'm going to add fixes in V0.11 and do a big check of all the codes. There may not be an 11th NPC in this version (depending on whether I have time). I'm going to focus on what's already in the game and improve it.

Just in case, these 2 files can allow you to download something to correct Charlotte and the Zombie girl 02 but for Valerie, you will have to wait for V0.11. View attachment Map049.zip Put them in "data" folder.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes