3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
this is something like harem hotel , new game but done a good work and stuff .. first release was i think 0.1 , game has less than 500 mb ~ so that was good and i still no regret for playing ,
VN need time (update) lot of content and that stuff , i cant say something bad or complain im not into that stuff but this look good and bad ,

what is point , wait for update or bug fix patch ...

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Time to brutally honest. The writing is awful. Grammar aside , the dialogue interactions between characters has no substance and have very short sentencing. It's almost as if two people interacting face to face were actually just texting their conversation to each other and not actually talking.
The renders are fairly well done but appear a bit too grainy.
The MC seems to be as smart as a bag of rocks the way she acts (you're just going to scrap cum off someones chest and taste it? Technically then do it again). Something is off with the MC, and I cannot put the blame on being naive just poor writing. However there is potential here. Just needs some areas of improvement.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If this was my game and as a dev myself comment like yours at first look would have broken my confidence...
BUT the "However there is potential here" is probably the biggest compliment for any dev starting off.

What you've said here all helps or at least that is how i would take it. Of course i've yet to play the game so my opinions are limited.
Let's hope the dev takes it in good faith.

Time to brutally honest. The writing is awful. Grammar aside , the dialogue interactions between characters has no substance and have very short sentencing. It's almost as if two people interacting face to face were actually just texting their conversation to each other and not actually talking.
The renders are fairly well done but appear a bit too grainy.
The MC seems to be as smart as a bag of rocks the way she acts (you're just going to scrap cum off someones chest and taste it? Technically then do it again). Something is off with the MC, and I cannot put the blame on being naive just poor writing. However there is potential here. Just needs some areas of improvement.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
If this was my game and as a dev myself comment like yours at first look would have broken my confidence...
BUT the "However there is potential here" is probably the biggest compliment for any dev starting off.

What you've said here all helps or at least that is how i would take it. Of course i've yet to play the game so my opinions are limited.

these kind of projects you do for YOURSELF. if anyone else likes it, thats bonus.

at least thats how it used to be.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

I mean no disrespect to the devs when writing a mini review. I like to be 100% honest when writing one. I know my review my come off a little strong at first but it's all in good intentions. Sometimes things need to be brought out into the open in order to give a creator an extra push in the right direction. I am looking forward to see where this game goes!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Best way is to write a review of the game and give it a star rating.

I mean no disrespect to the devs when writing a mini review. I like to be 100% honest when writing one. I know my review my come off a little strong at first but it's all in good intentions. Sometimes things need to be brought out into the open in order to give a creator an extra push in the right direction. I am looking forward to see where this game goes!

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
Not gonna lie it wasn't as bad I first thought. Very cliche but it was a fun little play through which is all you look for in these VN.

U

User_920791

The lack of proper transitions between some scenes makes the game look very strange. For example, she is in bed and, in the next scene, she already appears in the shower, as if she had teleported herself to the bathroom.

pavel1983

May 30, 2017
HOW WE MET VERSION 3.0

Changelog

Chapter 3

Combined all previous chapters.

92 new renders.

More choices added.

15 renders reworked due to grain. More in the future versions.

New path added.

New music.

sfx added.

Grammar errors corrected.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Saw the images and immediately got discouraged when I saw the black dude... Must every game have negative stereotype of this race that somehow still "gets al the bitches". Do these devs know how the real world works ?
another incel doing the big black man wins all thing?
Comments like his, and the review by @yihman1 make it quite clear this game isn't for me...

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes