• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Game was pretty nice until lessons started. After that I felt I was only there for a ride. Not my thing.
Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: MacAdGames

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Seems like it's abandoned, as no updates from the developer since march 30.
Another great game down the flush and I feel like somewhere the branching is to be blamed.
The branching certainly helped put me off of this game. I loved the quality but after the branches were added I just couldn’t follow what the hell was going on so I gave up.

Reactions: leg28

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Imo, this sort of story, where a innocent girl is lead down the rabbit hole (corruption), has been done to exhaustion. Some I like and still follow like Anna EA but lately I've been staying clear of those. All we get are repetitions and variations of "stories" and models... Devs that think they can have any meaningful support by making those, should think again.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I was with this up until the car crash where it seems to have jumped from part9 to part11 and completely messed up the story line so far....I mean, WTF!? I don't normally do games where the MC is female (sorry, just not my bag), but this was fairly innocuous but even if it was started up again I'd pass, will push to the end and file under 'completed', even though it's an 'abandoned' game.

OK, the almighty F is going on.....so I agreed to take Darla after the pool game and we crash and MC ends up thousands of years in the future!? After a few screens of rubbish I clicked on the first of the three options and end up back at the start of the game!!?? What is up that sort of logic?

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Imo, this sort of story, where a innocent girl is lead down the rabbit hole (corruption), has been done to exhaustion. Some I like and still follow like Anna EA but lately I've been staying clear of those. All we get are repetitions and variations of "stories" and models... Devs that think they can have any meaningful support by making those, should think again.

Thank you and the best of luck.
And in all path the car incident it and MC died. I was hoping without deat but that car incident and Dustin choise as well make me drop the game. It would be good game withut other thing around and the game was supposed to be 10 chapeter but yet it wasen't. Why put Dustin choise in this game whe the game is clearly about female. Sad a game get rind buy all this we could make it just corruption without death. Just sad.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How We Met [Ch.16] [Madbone]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, only the mixdrop link remains which works, is it possible to update the other links? THANKS

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Man, I'm so glad this one got abandoned, the story went off the god damned rails near the end.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes