3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like things never got better after that horrible switch after ch13. I was enjoying this game so much man. That switch was the worst thing to happen to this game. And dev I remember a lot of people letting you know how horrible of a decision it was.

Reactions: MacAdGames

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough for this because I know I’m missing scenes but I’m confused as hell
Someone told me they were making one but looks like that fell through. When I get some free time to work on one I will. In the meantime. There is some help here a few pages back.

Reactions: patrickB

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was about to get cranky, thought you were ending mid story once again.
I was enjoying the first story. Still hope we get back to that one again but I'm glad you are sticking to this one even if the updates are dreadfully small.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The scfi jump part way through the story is rather jarring. But what is even more annoying about it is that if I continue the normal story I have to start from the beginning of it.

And there is no warning either. Choose get in and all of a sudden I am in La la land and have no idea what is going on. Choose I am not sure and it continues on normal.

Why don't you just make it continue on from where it left off if the player doesn't want to play the scfi route?

I actually ended up in a loop a couple of times because I didn't realize what was causing the choice to play the scifi route was coming from so I chose the "get in" twice.

The scfi route doesn't seem to fit the story to well either. The normal route and the thug route fit with the story and the title of it but the scfi seems more like it should be a spinoff. Also that is now another route which will take development away from the the normal and thug route which I also find more enjoyable then the scfi route.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I've played this again and I don't understand why it doesn't have the ntr tag. Karlie and Dustin are in a relationship and she even worries that Dustin won't catch her fucking, sucking, with other guys, which means they are indeed in a relationship. And she fucks everything that breathes. And it has neither the ntr tag nor the cheat tag. And even on the normal or loyalty route with Dustin, she sucks a guy's cock in the cafeteria with Paula, jerks off a certain Simon. And in Darla's decision, if you choose one thing Karlie ends up hooking up with more guys.I s this what the Dev considers to be a fidelity path? and if you choose the other you enter the sci-fi story in which Karlie hooks up with another guy named Simon. And it's like a different game, I personally have deleted it and it goes to the ignored corner

I Just say

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I've played this again and I don't understand why it doesn't have the ntr tag. Karlie and Dustin are in a relationship and she even worries that Dustin won't catch her fucking, sucking, with other guys, which means they are indeed in a relationship. And she fucks everything that breathes. And it has neither the ntr tag nor the cheat tag. And even on the normal or loyalty route with Dustin, she sucks a guy's cock in the cafeteria with Paula, jerks off a certain Simon. And in Darla's decision, if you choose one thing Karlie ends up hooking up with more guys.I s this what the Dev considers to be a fidelity path? and if you choose the other you enter the sci-fi story in which Karlie hooks up with another guy named Simon. And it's like a different game, I personally have deleted it and it goes to the ignored corner

I Just say
Dude, none of this even makes sense! You're saying that if I don't want someone catching me having sex that I'm automatically in a relationship with that person? Dustin had a girlfriend some of the story. there was no relationship until last update, 9.02. Are you saying that if you have sex before a relationship that you're a cheater? You do know that both people have to agree to be in a relationship right? Not only that but most of what you said is only about 10% correct. 1 person is not "guys" and they didn't even have sex. The scene in coffee shop didn't happen the way your remember it...Did you read the story or just skip to the sex scenes and then you made a choice and called the MC a cheater slut?:unsure:

Reactions: patrickB

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
I have no idea what’s happening in this game and it’s story, don’t know where it’s going or where the fuck it’s been. This game is too complex and confusing for me to keep bother with it. Might come back to it if there’s a walkthrough that explains this games complicated story.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have no idea what’s happening in this game and it’s story, don’t know where it’s going or where the fuck it’s been. This game is too complex and confusing for me to keep bother with it. Might come back to it if there’s a walkthrough that explains this games complicated story.
Check back no further than two posts above yours...

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Renpy controls.

I guess a lot of people don't know how to us Renpy's control system so here's a quick tutorial.

Click the screen to advance the story. Click choice to make a choice.

At the bottom of the screen are additional choices.
controls.jpg

BACK-one click goes back to previous page. Not sure of exact amount but you can click back something like 20-30 pages...
HISTORY-will show you all the dialog
SKIP-very handy feature. Use this to skip story that you've already read. It will stop on choices or parts that you haven't read.
You can get through the whole story in just a few minutes.
AUTO- don't know-never use but I believe it's an auto save feature.
Save- exactly what it does. Will take you to a page where you can save. After clicking save. hit a number where to save. Then click a square to save. I use this feature a lot to quickly get back to a choice. You can also load a previous save here. Hit load on the left.
Q.SAVE-quick save
PREFS-takes you to a screen to change preferences.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I don't understand the low rating for this game, maybe because of the SCI Fi branching, but an amazing game overall.
Early waiting for the update of the normal route.
Commenting here to stay updated :p

Reactions: Madbone1

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Does anyone knows when's the next update coming? IDK why this game is so under-appreciated as for me this is one of my Favs.

Reactions: VPupkins1
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes