3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
lol sure,sure and after 3 years you are sure quite a successful one now aren´t you (y)
Well, just one site alone it's been downloaded almost 45k times. I'm not sure about F95 but I'd say it's maybe close to the same and it's on other sites. Rough guess all together about 100k or more. Although I haven't made much money off it because I'm competing with free sites, I'd say it's successful. You're right though it's not cheap and if I was doing it just for the money I'd be gone a long time ago...Did you download it this time or are you just here to start an argument?

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Due to the title, I started this game as a romantic game in which the girl is picked up by the millionaire (Dustin) and from there lead a path of love. Even on that road she would suck other guys' cocks apparently to teach him sex (I don't know why she can't learn it with someone who cares, but hey, accept octopus as a pet), but there came a time when it became impossible to follow the romantic route, the game became very rare and I gave up. Later I was looking in this forum to see if this route could exist again, but I have not been able to get anything clear about it by reading the comments. Does anyone know if there is any possibility that the girl has a relationship with Dustin? A title like this (how we met) implied that it would be like this
Thank you
Make a different choice when asked to take Darla home. The story will continue until it's stops at "under construction" which means the story will continue on this route at a later date. Which I'm actually working on for the next update.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, just one 1 site alone it's been downloaded almost 45k times. I'm not sure about F95 but I'd say it's maybe close to the same and it's on other sites. Rough guess all together about 100k or more. Although I haven't made much money off it because I'm competing with free sites, I'd say it's successful. You're right though it's not cheap and if I was doing it just for the money I'd be gone a long time ago...Did you download it this time or are you just here to start an argument?
no i don´t since chapter 13 after you startet that Matrix Crap... i looked into it and that was it for me

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
no i don´t since chapter 13 after you startet that Matrix Crap... i looked into it and that was it for me
Well, if you decide to download it I've added additional chapters to the original 2 paths. 2 chapters to the thug path and 1 to the normal path with an addition chapter coming to the normal path on the next update...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Madbone1 nice game, but please for the love all that is holy, mute all means mute all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mute all, go to club, music starts. mute again, 2 slides later, music again WTF!

Sorry if that seems rude or pissed, but muting stuff only to have it blast again and again after muting is rude and annoying.

Edit: on the thug path.

VPupkins1

Nov 26, 2020
Madbone1, don't listen to haters! Your sci-fi part of the game makes much more sense than main plots in many other games on this site. Computer simulation is a perfect explanation of the simplicity of the characters, their weirdness and anatomically impossible features. It is also the only game with internal explanation how you can even start the story all over again with different choices. :)

Reactions: Madbone1

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Introducing my first ever tattoo manipulating skin textures instead of buying skin props. I so enjoy that I'm learning how to do stuff like this, it makes it a lot more fun and immersive for me and hopefully for you too.

I really like this on the new Karlie and make it part of the story. What do you guys think?

Madbone
tattoo test2.png tattoo test3.png

Reactions: VPupkins1

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Introducing my first ever tattoo manipulating skin textures instead of buying skin props. I so enjoy that I'm learning how to do stuff like this, it makes it a lot more fun and immersive for me and hopefully for you too.

I really like this on the new Karlie and make it part of the story. What do you guys think?

Madbone
From a technical aspect, nice, looks like good work.

Seeing as you asked. Personally I think tats detract from the natural beauty of a woman, so I think it ruins her looks, but it's not about me, so you do what you think looks good. Others will say the exact opposite.

Expect a bunch of looks greats and a bunch of looks crap and everything in between.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
From a technical aspect, nice, looks like good work.

Seeing as you asked. Personally I think tats detract from the natural beauty of a woman, so I think it ruins her looks, but it's not about me, so you do what you think looks good. Others will say the exact opposite.

Expect a bunch of looks greats and a bunch of looks crap and everything in between.
Thanks for the opinion!!

Yea, I understand that. Half will like and half will dislike. The big problem is the ones that like it very rarely say anything and the ones that don't like it will blow this place up with negativity:(

Oh, and I somewhat agree with your assessment. To me it just depends on placement. Across the chest...no thank you...

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the opinion!!

Yea, I understand that. Half will like and half will dislike. The big problem is the ones that like it very rarely say anything and the ones that don't like it will blow this place up with negativity:(

Oh, and I somewhat agree with your assessment. To me it just depends on placement. Across the chest...no thank you...
Yeah, I also wanted to praise the positive while sharing my view.

Placement is a big part, for me anything "in front" is not go, so face, chest, stomach or pelvis. Arms and legs don't bug me as much.

Good luck with what you decide.

Reactions: Madbone1

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Got the latest and played to the end. That part where there's an accident and that robot and it's in the future is bullshit. Get rid of that. Having to start from the beginning again is a waste of time. Skipping through until it doesn't let you then clicking fast until it does. That was a dick move/Bastard dev thing.

Reactions: frankiller79

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Got the latest and played to the end. That part where there's an accident and that robot and it's in the future is bullshit. Get rid of that. Having to start from the beginning again is a waste of time. Skipping through until it doesn't let you then clicking fast until it does. That was a dick move/Bastard dev thing.
Geez man just read back a 20-30 comments and you'll see how to get past the car crash and plane crash in the first story....there are 3 open paths 2 in the first part of the story and a sci-fi path...paths are updated as fast as I can but not all paths will be extended every update.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Geez man just read back a 20-30 comments and you'll see how to get past the car crash and plane crash in the first story....there are 3 open paths 2 in the first part of the story and a sci-fi path...paths are updated as fast as I can but not all paths will be extended every update.
I wasn't on the thread then. I like the game but that startover was a dick move. I did it where I though twice and went forward instead of that. Not everyone is on the thread or such. Some just download and play. Some get from the Pirate Bay (and get malware with.)

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I wasn't on the thread then. I like the game but that startover was a dick move. I did it where I though twice and went forward instead of that. Not everyone is on the thread or such. Some just download and play. Some get from the Pirate Bay (and get malware with.)
I wanted to make something that was more than just a love story and/or sex story so I added the sci-fi path. People are saying bad stuff about it but the complete story is only about 1/3 of the way done so it's hard to understand it and where I'm going with the sci-fi path...and I'm not giving spoilers so someone can steal my story. I am updating the original story until a clearer picture of what I'm doing. I'm adding another chapter to the "Normal path" in the next update.

Oh and I've played a ton of these games/stories with multiple endings, probably half or more of them where they make you start over if you die or searching for endings. At first I was going to do the same but decided this was a better way of doing that...

Reactions: VPupkins1

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Still, it was a dick move making it that someone would go into it not knowing and have to start over. Could have been a warning or way to go back. Like in the hospital choose "just a dream" or "SF path." That shit can make someone leave even as a patron. NEVER make someone restart from the beginning. That pisses literally everyone off.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Protip - if more people are mad and say it sucks than support you fucked up and should rethink/go back.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I wanted to make something that was more than just a love story and/or sex story so I added the sci-fi path. People are saying bad stuff about it but the complete story is only about 1/3 of the way done so it's hard to understand it and where I'm going with the sci-fi path...and I'm not giving spoilers so someone can steal my story. I am updating the original story until a clearer picture of what I'm doing. I'm adding another chapter to the "Normal path" in the next update.

Oh and I've played a ton of these games/stories with multiple endings, probably half or more of them where they make you start over if you die or searching for endings. At first I was going to do the same but decided this was a better way of doing that...

Seriously? Everyone hates the SF thing. I'm an SF fan and was in the SF book club for years. Get rid of it. It sucks. Lots of people quit and give a bad rating if they ever have to start over. Listen FFS and don't be that dev that ignores everyone then bitches about people leaving/nobody supporting.

Reactions: Steinchen
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes