3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Protip - if more people are mad and say it sucks than support you fucked up and should rethink/go back.
If I did that the original story would never have gotten made. Read some of the early comments. It was because there wasn't much content but now people like it. When it's all done people will either like it or don't but that's with every story. However I didn't abandon the original story and it still gets updates so people would have a choice. So playing the sci-fi path is a choice.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I wanted to make something that was more than just a love story and/or sex story so I added the sci-fi path. People are saying bad stuff about it but the complete story is only about 1/3 of the way done so it's hard to understand it and where I'm going with the sci-fi path...and I'm not giving spoilers so someone can steal my story. I am updating the original story until a clearer picture of what I'm doing. I'm adding another chapter to the "Normal path" in the next update.

Oh and I've played a ton of these games/stories with multiple endings, probably half or more of them where they make you start over if you die or searching for endings. At first I was going to do the same but decided this was a better way of doing that...
now people like it??
you mean since you added that sci-fi path people like it???

you do know that a game with a fantastic story and less content is better than a game with ton of content and a mediocore storyline hmmm??

oh wow lets see...

Starting the game with karlie never ever seen a cock before to karlie loves cum and karlie as a whore does not matter with path in record time i must say.even in your sci-fi path that continiues.
i can not see a love story there not really just sex scenes no build up to where you wanna have the MC nothing.
Seeing a dick,tasting cum... bang Karlie the Whore is born..... that is how the game goes in every path.

your biggest mistake was making 10 CHAPTERS of the orginal storyline before you came with that sci-fi shit.in the middle of a game making a 180 degree turn around with a gamestory pisses everybody off somehow,and not even telling that it will be that way was a biiiiiig mistake.

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
oh wow lets see...

Starting the game with karlie never ever seen a cock before to karlie loves cum and karlie as a whore does not matter with path in record time i must say.even in your sci-fi path that continiues.
i can not see a love story there not really just sex scenes no build up to where you wanna have the MC nothing.
Seeing a dick,tasting cum... bang Karlie the Whore is born..... that is how the game goes.

your biggest mistake was making 10 CHAPTERS of the orginal storyline before you came with that sci-fi shit.in the middle of a game making a 180 degree turn around with a gamestory pisses everybody off somehow.
So all those choices you make you blame the MC? Yes there are a couple parts you don't get a choice but those are to support the plot. You make the choice to taste cum and a lot of the other choices. Originally I was just going to do a story with no choices and then people got mad so I added all those choices now you're blaming me and the MC for the choices you make? haha

Again the sci-fi path is a choice. Make different choices in the game and you don't have to play the sci-fi path...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So all those choices you make you blame the MC? Yes there are a couple parts you don't get a choice but those are to support the plot. You make the choice to taste cum and a lot of the other choices. Originally I was just going to do a story with no choices and then people got mad so I added all those choices now you're blaming me and the MC for the choices you make? haha

Again the sci-fi path is a choice. Make different choices in the game and you don't have to play the sci-fi path...
first off even if you take the choice to not go along with it it leads to the same outcome except for the choices you need to make to go the wanted pathes.

even if you don´t taste cum the game, the dialogues later tells that paula told karlie she has a cum fetish but never even tastet cum before that scene with paula in the cafe.

in your sci-fi path where karlie is at the glory hole,even then when you take the choice to not do it now,a few scenes later she does it neverless..... "yea, Fuck it.my younger sister has already sucked a cock." now tell me how is that not WHORISCH and so it goes on...

and secondly you made it quite clear that the sci-fi path is your main story line,what sense would it make to play sidestorylines then..

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
first off even if you take the choice to not go along with it it leads to the same outcome except for the choices you need to make to go the wanted pathes.

even if you don´t taste cum the game dialogues later tells that paula told karlie she has a cum fetish but never even tastet cum before.

in your sci-fi path where karlie is at the glory hole,even then when you take the choice to not do it now,a few scenes later she does it neverless..... "yea, Fuck it.my younger sister has already sucked a cock." now tell me how is that not WHORISCH and so it goes on...

and secondly you made it quite clear that the sci-fi path is your main story line,what sense would it make to play sidestorylines then..
"first off even if you take the choice to not go along with it it leads to the same outcome except for the choices you need to make to go the wanted pathes." -You do realize you can't make a story path for every decision you make-This would lead to 14,000 different paths and the story would not continue-However the choices will have consequences later on with choices you'll be able to make.

"even if you don´t taste cum the game dialogues later tells that paula told karlie she has a cum fetish but never even tastet cum before."-Paula only implies Karlie has a cum fetish because she can't take her eyes off the cumshot scenes in the movie...again the choices you made will impact whether or not Karlie will actually have a cum fetish...

"in your sci-fi path where karlie is at the glory hole,even then when you take the choice to not do it now,a few scenes later she does it neverless..... "yea, Fuck it.my younger sister has already sucked a cock." now tell me how is that not WHORISCH and so it goes on..."- You do know that like 60+% of woman have had some form of oral sex by the time they are 19. By the age of 24 65% of women have had multiple partners. So what is so unusual about this scene? I really wouldn't call Karlie giving a bj at 20 WHORISCH....

Sorry messed up the quotes:/

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Seriously? Everyone hates the SF thing. I'm an SF fan and was in the SF book club for years. Get rid of it. It sucks. Lots of people quit and give a bad rating if they ever have to start over. Listen FFS and don't be that dev that ignores everyone then bitches about people leaving/nobody supporting.
Well damn son, I must be no-one then because I really liked it. :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Only 1 complaint I have against this game, was the music shit in the thug path ignoring my settings every time the slide changed.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's not really a "choice" since there isn't a warning about it. Not everyone uses walkthroughs.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
It's not really a "choice" since there isn't a warning about it. Not everyone uses walkthroughs.
A big majority of the choice based games I've played(100+) have multiple endings and/or paths, sometimes you have to restart the game to get all the endings, sometimes it won't let you past a certain point and none started with a warning...So when I play a choice based game I'm gonna automatically think there is more than 1 path and hidden gems...If I can't find them I'll look for a walkthrough.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
A word about graphics for other creators and myself. If you're downloading these compressed versions that have been reduced 20 times please don't leave a review or comments about graphics based on these.

As for my story about graphics. When I first started this project I only had a single GTX1070 and daz studio didn't have a denoiser yet. Renders would take hours, sometimes I just had to say good enough and very seldom got much done during a month. Some of the first few chapters I went back and remade a lot of the renders when I upgraded to a GTX1080ti. And about the time I got my second 1080ti daz came out with a denoiser and man let me tell you it was awesome. I started making my renders at 1080 and reducing it to 720 because that's what resolution I started this project with. So best viewed at 720. I thought about resizing back to 1080 but that really killed the quality and at 3000+ renders it's a lot of work. I haven't found and upscaler with minimum quality loss. Anyone got any tips on this? The quality of the animations are a bit less because they take so long to make. Just a 30 frame animation can take 2+ hours not including setup time. However the finished animation original looks a lot better than the ones in the story because Renpy only allows certain formats and daz doesn't make that type of format. So I have to convert daz avi file to a webm file that Renpy supports. this conversion sometimes messes with the quality a lot. If anyone knows of a webm converter for cheap or free that doesn't mess with the quality I'll happily try it. Thanks for any help:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Well damn son, I must be no-one then because I really liked it. :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Only 1 complaint I have against this game, was the music shit in the thug path ignoring my settings every time the slide changed.
I'm going to make the change to the sound on the next update. I'm either going to find a work around for the effect I want or just remove the effect all together...

Reactions: VPupkins1 and Naxos

VPupkins1

Nov 26, 2020
I'm going to make the change to the sound on the next update. I'm either going to find a work around for the effect I want or just remove the effect all together...
To have the volume change effect upon entering the club, you could assign new variable X = music volume, specified by user in preferences. Then, in the scenes before entering the club you set music volume to 0,7X, and then, in club set it to X again. This will have the same volume change effect, but the loudest volume will never exceed the user preference.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
To have the volume change effect upon entering the club, you could assign new variable X = music volume, specified by user in preferences. Then, in the scenes before entering the club you set music volume to 0,7X, and then, in club set it to X again. This will have the same volume change effect, but the loudest volume will never exceed the user preference.
Do you know the complete code and where to place it?
Here is the options menu..It's the only place I've found that deals with sound. You have a GUI menu but that deals with the look of the game. the options menu only allows to turn on/off the volume slider so the user doesn't have a choice but that leads to setting all volumes to max and doesn't have a code for setting volume controls or assigning who gets control...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The code for in game volume controls in scripts is $_preferences.set_volume("music", 1.0)

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Chapter 16 & 9.02 release
searching64.png

Changelog:
Chapter 9.02 continue of normal path
175 new renders
3 new animations

Chapter 16
150 new renders
1 new animation

Sound has been fixed. Can now use renpy's volume with no volume jumps.

FYI...If you haven't hit cum fetish status by this point. Facials and swallowing will no longer be available.
New fetish starting...spanking/pain.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
A word about graphics for other creators and myself. If you're downloading these compressed versions that have been reduced 20 times please don't leave a review or comments about graphics based on these.

As for my story about graphics. When I first started this project I only had a single GTX1070 and daz studio didn't have a denoiser yet. Renders would take hours, sometimes I just had to say good enough and very seldom got much done during a month. Some of the first few chapters I went back and remade a lot of the renders when I upgraded to a GTX1080ti. And about the time I got my second 1080ti daz came out with a denoiser and man let me tell you it was awesome. I started making my renders at 1080 and reducing it to 720 because that's what resolution I started this project with. So best viewed at 720. I thought about resizing back to 1080 but that really killed the quality and at 3000+ renders it's a lot of work. I haven't found and upscaler with minimum quality loss. Anyone got any tips on this? The quality of the animations are a bit less because they take so long to make. Just a 30 frame animation can take 2+ hours not including setup time. However the finished animation original looks a lot better than the ones in the story because Renpy only allows certain formats and daz doesn't make that type of format. So I have to convert daz avi file to a webm file that Renpy supports. this conversion sometimes messes with the quality a lot. If anyone knows of a webm converter for cheap or free that doesn't mess with the quality I'll happily try it. Thanks for any help:)
Instead of making straight avi files for animations make a set of images and use ffmpeg or other converters to turn into webm, it's much better and if you make a mistake in some frames you can easily redo just those frames instead of rendering the whole avi again.

For the upscaler there is no perfect solution, Topaz Gigapixel AI is decent but leaves alot of artifacts on the images as others do aswell, i wouldn't count on getting anything decent for a good while.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes