3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'm against the dead end of MC and about whole change story. Thi was supposte to be Female Protagonist witout dead ends and withou male protagonist. I tought this will be withot game over and withou dead or rcloning her. I don't like chang of rout. I think you had planne make her marry Dustin without adding his choise. I thinks yes this will be great how she can still pour o becom more hot chick. But this you make it wort with add MC Death clonation and si-fy.

The only firm thing I deciphered out of that post was I definitely don't want to bother downloading any game you are making.

Guessing it might be worth it to you to spend less time popping into other dev's threads here to crap on their game, and instead investing a *lot* more of that time into finding a better translator method...and then maybe cleaning up that english translation in your own game?

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
i really was into this story up till the car crash and saw where the Dev was going with this game and i haven't tried it since then and reading the comments i'm glad i stopped playing since then but good luck to the dev on not changing his game.
The "normal path" and the "thug path" have both been extended past the car crash and the plane crash. To extend the "Thug path" you have to make all naughty choices. The normal path you just have to make a different choice about taking "Darla" home. However my main story line is still the priority.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
This needs a walkthrough or at least some form of explanation because I am so fucking confused
The VN is pretty straight forward. If you die due to your choices you can get a whole new storyline. Currently there are 3 paths. Normal path, thug path and sci-fi path. I posted the way to extend the thug path a few comments ago. to extend the normal path you just need to make a different choice about taking Darla home. As far as the rest of the choices, those are content choices and won't alter your path.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v16.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.03.2021 (v16.0)

Last edited:

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
When I set the volume at the beginning of the game, it is not an invitation to reset to ear splitting max volume for your "club scene." The dev can go straight to hell, with punctured eardrums.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
The VN is pretty straight forward. If you die due to your choices you can get a whole new storyline. Currently there are 3 paths. Normal path, thug path and sci-fi path. I posted the way to extend the thug path a few comments ago. to extend the normal path you just need to make a different choice about taking Darla home. As far as the rest of the choices, those are content choices and won't alter your path.
Sci-Fi path??? Now I'm REALLY intrigued!! Can't wait for Ikarius to crunch this bad boy!

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
When I set the volume at the beginning of the game, it is not an invitation to reset to ear splitting max volume for your "club scene." The dev can go straight to hell, with punctured eardrums.
This is done for effect as renpy doesn't allow for volume controls outside of main volume. However I'll add a warning to the beginning.

I hope you will reconsider your review as the game as a whole instead of 1 part but I'm sure it will not improve and will probably be just as melodramatic:rolleyes:

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I liked the first story better, but now they took away the animations a lot, which is the best in these games and the protagonist's sister is a hot bitch

Reactions: Madbone1

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I liked the first story better, but now they took away the animations a lot, which is the best in these games and the protagonist's sister is a hot bitch
Thank you frankiller79!

I try to do about 4-5 animations per update. 1 small animation is about the size of 30 regular renders, which adds up really quickly and is why the original file size is 4g. That isn't a big deal when these guys crush it down to a tenth it's original size but I'm not making it to crush the size and quality. Also animations take about 10 times longer to make:/

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.G what happened to this wonderful game .. it turned into a time jump type game ?????
you got me so confused as to why you would do this .... it started amazing and then .... WOW WTF ??? :confused:

Reactions: frankiller79

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This is done for effect as renpy doesn't allow for volume controls outside of main volume. However I'll add a warning to the beginning.
you sure about that???
other devs seems to have not that problem,when players sets all to mute it stays there.
in your game the player mute all and just so it happens that the game ignores the fact that the player has mute all audios,and just turns the music on again,and then it needs to turned off again.

done for effect??? lol funny :rolleyes:

it is fucking annoying.......

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
you sure about that???
other devs seems to have not that problem,when players sets all to mute it stays there.
in your game the player mute all and just so it happens that the game ignores the fact that the player has mute all audios,and just turns the music on again,and then it needs to turned off again.

done for effect??? lol funny :rolleyes:

it is fucking annoying.......
Yes for effect. Music inside the club should not be the same volume outside the club. I have searched days and days on renpy forums and nothing. I've even asked on forums and no response except exactly how it's set up. I'm not sure what games you are referring too that is doing the same effect.

You find me an answer and I'll gladly change it. Do you have a game or developing anything? Do you have an answer on how to make it work like that?

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
O.M.G what happened to this wonderful game .. it turned into a time jump type game ?????
you got me so confused as to why you would do this .... it started amazing and then .... WOW WTF ??? :confused:
This has already been discussed just a few comments before yours. Those paths continue but I can only update so fast...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yes for effect. Music inside the club should not be the same volume outside the club. I have searched days and days on renpy forums and nothing. I've even asked on forums and no response except exactly how it's set up. I'm not sure what games you are referring too that is doing the same effect.

You find me an answer and I'll gladly change it. Do you have a game or developing anything? Do you have an answer on how to make it work like that?
i may not be a game dev but i am not stupid.open your eyes and ask the what a few dozend devs here.

and don´t tell me that it is normal that the game turns music on after turning everything off and leaves it on so we have to turn it off again.

i never saw that in any game i played so far and i saw many games based on renpy.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
i may not be a game dev but i am not stupid.open your eyes and ask the what a few dozend devs here.

and don´t tell me that it is normal that the game turns music on after turning everything off and leaves it on so we have to turn it off again.

i never saw that in any game i played so far and i saw many games based on renpy.
Well I'm not sure which part of " I have searched days and days on renpy forums and nothing. I've even asked on forums and no response except exactly how it's set up." you didn't understand? Oh but I forgot to mention the answer was from a dev. I didn't say anything about it being normal but it's the only way I've found to make the volume quiet outside like standing outside the club and then going back in the club to loud music. I'm not sure what you think it takes to make a renpy VN but it takes lots and lots of research and I guess you think renpy is perfect straight out of the box. It's not even close.

By the way you're not going to win this debate. I know how much time and effort I've spent trying to solve this but I'll tell you. If you can solve this I'll give you 1 month free on patreon. There is a lot of bonus content you won't get here....I think that's fair!

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well I'm not sure which part of " I have searched days and days on renpy forums and nothing. I've even asked on forums and no response except exactly how it's set up." you didn't understand? Oh but I forgot to mention the answer was from a dev. I didn't say anything about it being normal but it's the only way I've found to make the volume quiet outside like standing outside the club and then going back in the club to loud music. I'm not sure what you think it takes to make a renpy VN but it takes lots and lots of research and I guess you think renpy is perfect straight out of the box. It's not even close.
again i am not stupid,just because i am not in the dev buisness does not mean that i have not at least some random knowlegde how that all works.

i could easyly jump on the dev train with all what a person needs to make such games and build up some good rendering maschines,but that would be a waste of money for me because i just don´t have the time besides real life to really invest that much time what it needs to learn everything.

so i dont´t try it because i know it would be a waste of money if you not have the time to do it properly.

but you know what??
why do i even care... i have stopped to play your game and stopped pledging after chapter 10 so i don´t even know why i am complaing now.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
again i am not stupid,just because i am not in the dev buisness does not mean that i have not at least some random knowlegde how that all works.

i could easyly jump on the dev train with all what a person needs to make such games and build up some good rendering maschines,but that would be a waste of money for me because i just don´t have the time besides real life to really invest that much time what it needs to learn everything.

so i dont´t try it because i know it would be a waste of money if you not have the time to do it properly.

but you know what??
why do i even care... i have stopped to play your game and stopped pledging after chapter 10 so i don´t even know why i am complaing now.
No your just trying to tell someone that's been doing this for almost 3 years, just because nobody else is trying to do what I'm doing, how it should be done with no actual knowledge of how it works...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
No your just trying to tell someone that's been doing this for almost 3 years, just because nobody else is trying to do what I'm doing, how it should be done with no actual knowledge of how it works...
lol sure,sure and after 3 years you are sure quite a successful one now aren´t you (y)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Due to the title, I started this game as a romantic game in which the girl is picked up by the millionaire (Dustin) and from there lead a path of love. Even on that road she would suck other guys' cocks apparently to teach him sex (I don't know why she can't learn it with someone who cares, but hey, accept octopus as a pet), but there came a time when it became impossible to follow the romantic route, the game became very rare and I gave up. Later I was looking in this forum to see if this route could exist again, but I have not been able to get anything clear about it by reading the comments. Does anyone know if there is any possibility that the girl has a relationship with Dustin? A title like this (how we met) implied that it would be like this
Thank you

Reactions: Take The Red Pill
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes