3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

katarakta

May 31, 2020
from the start chose all the naughty choices including Dustin's choices.
I just did that but I get the same single option - to not take them with me :cry:. I guess something I'm missing or it is triggered by a certain chain of events...

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I just did that but I get the same single option - to not take them with me :cry:. I guess something I'm missing or it is triggered by a certain chain of events...
start from the beginning: peek, keep quiet, peek, keep watching, taste it, try it, pull him in, more time(thug), take them off,
it's play time, any choice, a little longer, take the money, let's win this, any choice, girl time, any choice, topless, make the move.

Reactions: katarakta

chujkus

Mar 23, 2019
I'm disappointed. This game gives you practically no choice. I wanted to play the game in a innocent and slut ways as the games with female protags should be played but this game have no innocent way. The MC in a span of few weeks from being a virgin who saw only two cocks in her life becomes a proper slut. I've stopped playing at the handjob scene which is an absurd. It goes like this:
Coffee slut: Jerk him off.
MC: He's twice my age!
Coffee slut: Jerk him.
MC: No.
Coffee slut: Dew it!
MC: Okay.

And the best thing is that she got annoyed when the coffee guy looked at her tits but she could tasted strangers cum.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
How We Met [Ch. 14] Madbone

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 244 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 227 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It doesnt looks like it, but i still ask my typical question:
Is there a dickfree lesbian route? planned?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v14.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think this could be a great game. But the fact that the main Li of the game was turned into a whore or very whore ruined the experience. And also that it became a very strange game and there I already lost track of it. pity
Although I think it is not the main LI but the Mc ?. Well, you all know who I mean

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo17 and Priappus

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Great renders and clean graphic like that. but I don't want to see female MC get abused by some ugly disgusting men. I simply can't share MC's mind. The disadvantage of female MC maybe?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think The MC will always die in this game no metter what we goot she die in the car crah, in airplan explotion exetera extera and exetera. We also fin ou self forced playng as Dastin as well. So this is no good. Like matrix future or fucking dream tap. Dustin accused for MC injury like he wer he who did it. withou make questions. So I don't like how the were turned out. I expecte play only Femle MC but i alwasy find myself dooing chois for dustin. For what I see from description and tag this was supposed to be Female Protagonist only. not other one.

• Angry
Reactions: mcclem5257

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

So, June will be 3 years working on this story, 3000 renders, 60 animations and almost 12k lines of code written. I believe the story line is pretty good. Yes I know it's no great novel but I don't think there is such a thing in adult stories like this. Anyhow I thought the story would be doing better by now. I know when I changed up the story I lost a few people but realistically it was not doing well and wasn't getting a lot of good comments in favor of continuing the story line until after the change. More so on F95. I have not done a lot of promoting and not really sure on how to promote it more. I sent it to 1 site in the very beginning and F95 picked it up shortly after and I believe that's where most of you came from.
I'm not sure where to go from here to help get the ball rolling. I had big plans for a much bigger story and all the story arcs would have pulled together into a much bigger picture but also thinking to split the story lines. The complete story is well over 3g file size right now, so not sure if people are skipping it due to file size. However if I do this my time would only allow for continuing 1 story arch. I've also thought about just going with a whole new story as I still have a ton of story ideas.

When I first decided to start doing this I was following another creator on here, he has over 1000 paid patrons. The story is decent but in 3 years the story only has 2 adult scenes, 1 is a small animation and a ton of dead ends but people just keep tagging along...?

So, I'm reaching out to followers and patrons. Opinions, ideas on how to continue or start over. I love creating it has been a blast so one way or another I'll continue creating. Please though if you're going to post nasty comments, please keep it to yourself. All creative comments are welcome.

Much appreciated,
Madbone
So, June will be 3 years working on this story, 3000 renders, 60 animations and almost 12k lines of code written. I believe the story line is pretty good. Yes I know it's no great novel but I don't think there is such a thing in adult stories like this. Anyhow I thought the story would be doing better by now. I know when I changed up the story I lost a few people but realistically it was not doing well and wasn't getting a lot of good comments in favor of continuing the story line until after the change. More so on F95. I have not done a lot of promoting and not really sure on how to promote it more. I sent it to 1 site in the very beginning and F95 picked it up shortly after and I believe that's where most of you came from.
I'm not sure where to go from here to help get the ball rolling. I had big plans for a much bigger story and all the story arcs would have pulled together into a much bigger picture but also thinking to split the story lines. The complete story is well over 3g file size right now, so not sure if people are skipping it due to file size. However if I do this my time would only allow for continuing 1 story arch. I've also thought about just going with a whole new story as I still have a ton of story ideas.

When I first decided to start doing this I was following another creator on here, he has over 1000 paid patrons. The story is decent but in 3 years the story only has 2 adult scenes, 1 is a small animation and a ton of dead ends but people just keep tagging along...?

So, I'm reaching out to followers and patrons. Opinions, ideas on how to continue or start over. I love creating it has been a blast so one way or another I'll continue creating. Please though if you're going to post nasty comments, please keep it to yourself. All creative comments are welcome.

Much appreciated,
Madbone
Madbone1 just was at your patreon and thaught to post it here so more people read it. maybe talk to a dev to get the developer tag. and put this at op as dev notes, so people know what you want and think.

Reactions: Madbone1

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm against the dead end of MC and about whole change story. Thi was supposte to be Female Protagonist witout dead ends and withou male protagonist. I tought this will be withot game over and withou dead or rcloning her. I don't like chang of rout. I think you had planne make her marry Dustin without adding his choise. I thinks yes this will be great how she can still pour o becom more hot chick. But this you make it wort with add MC Death clonation and si-fy.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes