3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
So in the thug route, girl wakes up from induced coma and immediately sucks doctors cock.

In the normal route, girl takes lessons of how to become a slut.

I played this game thinking it would have a lesbian route without cock-sucking. Big mistake. Deleted it the moment she started craving for the doc's weiner.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together, can you actually play the game like that?

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together, can you actually play the game like that?
Yea, some are getting this confused. I didn't add the tag and maybe someone will correct it as I'm not a moderator. The tag should be "Bi-sexual" and not full on "Lesbian".
Female protagonist is correct except 1 1/2 chapters in the "Thug path"

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Subscribestar link is up and running with this months chapters and bonus. Will update with more of the bonus material soon.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I'm disappointed. This game gives you practically no choice. I wanted to play the game in a innocent and slut ways as the games with female protags should be played but this game have no innocent way. The MC in a span of few weeks from being a virgin who saw only two cocks in her life becomes a proper slut. I've stopped playing at the handjob scene which is an absurd. It goes like this:
Coffee slut: Jerk him off.
MC: He's twice my age!
Coffee slut: Jerk him.
MC: No.
Coffee slut: Dew it!
MC: Okay.

And the best thing is that she got annoyed when the coffee guy looked at her tits but she could tasted strangers cum.
First off this is a horrible review. It's a sexual fantasy novel so things aren't going to happen to your personal moral time clock. If you want real life just go outside!
Second, I didn't make this 1 event per day. I listed some events as the next day or events that happen in the future. So you can figure out a rough time frame. The protag was at the old apartment for at least a month and to this point longer with the male character. I bet you watched "End game" and and thought when Antman came out of the quantum realm to the time they did the time heist was only 2 days because there was only 1 night scene. Ironman figures out time travel in few hours and hulk gives a shot to time travel. Then they test Ironmans device, build all the suits and quantum portal all the next day?
Lastly throwing in spoilers with no context...This scene was a major point in the plot so no you don't get a choice as it plays in with what is going on and leads into other scenes but 90% of the rest of the naughty bits you get a choice and those are on you.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
So in the thug route, girl wakes up from induced coma and immediately sucks doctors cock.

In the normal route, girl takes lessons of how to become a slut.

I played this game thinking it would have a lesbian route without cock-sucking. Big mistake. Deleted it the moment she started craving for the doc's weiner.
No she doesn't do that with the Doc! But she is hopped up on drugs and there is naughty scenes. Guess you've never done anything stupid when drunk or high?

"In the normal route, girl takes lessons of how to become a slut." Uhhh it is a sexual fantasy novel...

Sorry no full on lesbian path planned for now..

Reactions: mcclem5257

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I'm against the dead end of MC and about whole change story. Thi was supposte to be Female Protagonist witout dead ends and withou male protagonist. I tought this will be withot game over and withou dead or rcloning her. I don't like chang of rout. I think you had planne make her marry Dustin without adding his choise. I thinks yes this will be great how she can still pour o becom more hot chick. But this you make it wort with add MC Death clonation and si-fy.
I gotta say as a creator/game developer you are very unprofessional! Creators should stick together not go to the others thread and bash the others stories and like others negative post! I spend all my free time making this story with very little return. I could definitely go to your page and bash-vampire men that look like women sucking each other off with 1985 graphics and very very poor English but I won't and I wish you well on your story!

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
2 new chapters released.

Chapter 9.01 continue of the normal path
219 New renders
4 animations

Chapter 15
133 New renders
1 new animation

Point system has been modified so a fresh start and save is required.

Jan 7, 2019
i really was into this story up till the car crash and saw where the Dev was going with this game and i haven't tried it since then and reading the comments i'm glad i stopped playing since then but good luck to the dev on not changing his game.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
How We Met [Ch. 15] [Madbone] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.94 GB

Compressed PC Size: 260.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 243.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
How We Met [Ch. 14] Madbone

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 244 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 227 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I have not played this interesting looking game yet as I just found it. I hope that JokerLeader will give this an updated compression because 3.94 is just too large for my taste. Good luck to Madbone!

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes