3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I am currently trying the Thug path. I don't know which path is worse.
At least where I ended in the normal path, she didn't get beat up and ends up in critical condition in the hospital. That's pretty much a game over to me, but I'll continue to play until it gets worse and I had enough.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I am currently trying the Thug path. I don't know which path is worse.
At least where I ended in the normal path, she didn't get beat up and ends up in critical condition in the hospital. That's pretty much a game over to me, but I'll continue to play until it gets worse and I had enough.
Well,for me the "Thug Path" it's much more interesting than the "Normal Path" ! I like when there has some very bad persons who try to corrupt the good looking sexy girl and turn her into a cheap whore and prostitute! But of course everyone like different stuff - that's why there are two paths,so everyone will follow the one who they like! :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Changed my mind. Both paths are messed up.
I think I'll wait until the game is completed or they make up a less messed up path.
i don't get that chapter 11. it makes no sense.
How many beers it took to make that mess?

Last edited:

katarakta

May 31, 2020
the game is promising, animations are good, detailed(tho they could be even more detailed) but, something's wrong with ch12 release: i get the error screen almost every choice. I can get past that with "ignore" but i feel like it skips some choices...4 example: in ch10 when i get the choice for the airplane with the friends, I get the error screen and it passes the choice ?!?!?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is just me or the game volume not work like should? Every time there is a scene in the club the volume max out, I lower it and after some time goes up again. I'm playing with a headset, I will end deaf at this pace. I even muted the all in the configuration and the music activate without reason.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Gotta say, with my little experience so far this has to be one of the games with the best animations of this Ren'py games and others. Looking forward for more

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
the game is promising, animations are good, detailed(tho they could be even more detailed) but, something's wrong with ch12 release: i get the error screen almost every choice. I can get past that with "ignore" but i feel like it skips some choices...4 example: in ch10 when i get the choice for the airplane with the friends, I get the error screen and it passes the choice ?!?!?
If you are getting errors it's probably due that you need a fresh save from the beginning. Sorry this happens when there are changes to the choice system. There is a skip feature that makes quick work of this but it does not skip choices.

I add notes in these cases to the change log which can be found in the same place as the application that starts the game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
there was some alien thing or something like mc getting in a experiment or something right? is it still there in the series?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 13.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes