3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
From his Patron Page: said:
... the politics of getting the story viewed I just got burned out.
... Not going to do schedules or listen to reviews.
...unless I get enough patrons to quit my day job
Not listening to feedback, nor making any kind of commitment in return for those who'd be willing to commit subscription support, tend to be the exact opposite of what it takes to turn this into a job and earn more support.

That's just not how the real world works.

Can you imagine ordering food and being told it might take a week to arrive, or maybe a month, because the chef isn't going to bother with schedules? Can you imagine paying a subscription to a paper or video service that made no commitment about what you'd get in return or when? Can you imagine wanting to use any service where you were warned in advance they are not going to even listen to feedback or complaints?

Focus on the girlfriend and the day job. Hopefully you are a bit more committed and interested in those.

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone else sick of 20 new VN coming out every day? I personally don't like VNs anyways, just make an image set and save us and hour of clicking through badly written dialogue. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just think turning an image set into a click game is a waste of time.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I believe they are using their own links and not my mega links. They may have deleted since they thought I abandoned the story....
Well i dont know why you generally accept your game to be here and not only on Patreon but since you do , there must be a reason.. And if there is a reason, it may be in your interest to contact the admin of this site and tell them that you didnt abandon this game and that the links should be updated. It's not about paying 1 dollar or not but it's a mater of principals, which in a not very principial place like this may sound inappropriate but still...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
No real choices ... I mean you cant even choose not to such that dudes dick. I got no problem with corrupting her, but that dude doesnt deserve her ...
There are choices but it feels more like a kinetic novel ... and then everything escalates way to quickly ... but ok. One more game to delete. :/

And wasnt the last update 8 month ago? ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No real choices ... I mean you cant even choose not to such that dudes dick. I got no problem with corrupting her, but that dude doesnt deserve her ...
That's my issue as well kind of disappointing that we can't opt-out of it here is this inexperienced girl who has never done this before and pretty much in a public place as well, she should at least be doubting and just leave, not to keen on her with the nerd guy either.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher: Madbone
This game is really cool.
There is only one big bug that needs to be fixed.
All music sounds always turn up the volume automatically.
I set the sound of the song several times but every time you start a song in the club it increases by itself please fix it.
This deafens our ears. :cautious:

Reactions: HorizonD

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
There are choices but it feels more like a kinetic novel ... and then everything escalates way to quickly ... but ok. One more game to delete. :/

And wasnt the last update 8 month ago? ...
In fact producing such a game with mere choices automatically, instead of who is playing, leaves much to be desired to stop playing, in life there are right and wrong choices, which is why it is full of abandoned games due to having no options of choice.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
How to say that describing my experience of that game: put all elements in a shaker, turn it 10 times and result will be better afterwards ! :cool:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v8.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Love
Reactions: 6een and Faptime
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes