3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

B10

Jun 25, 2017
From his Patron Page:

Hey everyone,
  • I’m going to continue the story! Sorry I know I probably lost some followers but due to work getting crazy, working 60 hours week at the day job and spending most of my free time on the story and the politics of getting the story viewed I just got burned out. I love making the story and will continue but at my own pace,my girlfriend needs time Not going to do schedules or listen to reviews. I’m going to write the story that comes to me but still give some choices...unless I get enough patrons to quit my day job:) I’m about 1/3 the way on chapter 7, I think it’s fun chapter hope you will too!

• See ya in a few weeks
  • madbone

mrblackjohn

Jul 7, 2018
From his Patron Page:

Hey everyone,
  • I’m going to continue the story! Sorry I know I probably lost some followers but due to work getting crazy, working 60 hours week at the day job and spending most of my free time on the story and the politics of getting the story viewed I just got burned out. I love making the story and will continue but at my own pace,my girlfriend needs time Not going to do schedules or listen to reviews. I’m going to write the story that comes to me but still give some choices...unless I get enough patrons to quit my day job:) I’m about 1/3 the way on chapter 7, I think it’s fun chapter hope you will too!

• See ya in a few weeks
  • madbone
YAY OMG

• Love
Reactions: B10 and CorzoSiete

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Possible to remove the abandoned tag? The creator is back. :)
The creator may be back but all 3 links to download the game for PC on the main page of this tread are broken.. the game doesnt exist ..

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The creator may be back but all 3 links to download the game for PC on the main page of this tread are broken.. the game doesnt exist ..
I’m showing it’s working with Mega downloads. Anyone else have this problem?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v7.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: 6een

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I’m showing it’s working with Mega downloads. Anyone else have this problem?
Sorry but it's NOT working, here is a screenshot of what i get on the mega site following that link: . The other 2 links give similar errors.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The downloads in the OP won't work, they are for version 0.6.

Nobody has uploaded 0.7 yet.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The downloads in the OP won't work, they are for version 0.6.

Nobody has uploaded 0.7 yet.
I didnt ask for version 7 but for version 6 which acording to the first page is the current version. So all links should be for version 6, BUT they go nowhere!

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I didnt ask for version 7 but for version 6 which acording to the first page is the current version. So all links should be for version 6, BUT they go nowhere!
I believe that’s a problem for the admin here. I don’t control this page. My patreon page shows all links working and you can download the first 6 chapters for $1.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I believe that’s a problem for the admin here. I don’t control this page. My patreon page shows all links working and you can download the first 6 chapters for $1.
Does the admin upload the games at mega and others? Or you? Are the links on the first site maybe old and not updated?

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Does the admin upload the games at mega and others? Or you? Are the links on the first site maybe old and not updated?
I believe they are using their own links and not my mega links. They may have deleted since they thought I abandoned the story....

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I haven't played through the game yet, but I do have one issue. The settings. I lower the volume on the music settings and every once in a while it goes all the way back up to maximum volume. That needs to be fixed.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

How we Met [Ch. 7] [Madbone] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (92MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes