DavieBb

Jun 3, 2020
I'm a really huge fan of your work TK; been following along for a while. I think you'd be the perfect person to take over and finish Harem HS

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Hello, I was working on my other project and today I finally returned to HS Tutor. I'm going to do a small and quick update with just three scenes (two with Mila) for people who have been waiting for a long time to have something to have fun with, and then I'll continue working on the main update that will involve Amelia (rival tutor), her sister (Zoe / Claire's age) and her mother (she won't be a slut like most others).
Thank god, I can't describe how much I want more Zoe / Mila content. Glad HSTutor is getting some more stuff.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What is the name of this game engine?
As the tag implies, and what red_faced said, the game is made using Ren'py -- Not sure the code, but think it was python or something -- while the art is from Koikatsu (the the other two replies).

D

Deleted member 862093

What is the name of this game engine?
To expand on the answers that others have provided, the game engine is Ren'Py, which is a visual novel engine built on Python. The characters are modeled inside Koikatsu.

Reactions: Yamemai

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
TK8000 uploaded a new roadmad file on his Discord channel.

Is it possible to update the one on the front page (which is down) so it points to the new one?

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Here's the new roadmap link:

I'm very slow this week because my office chair broke and I had to improvise. But using the PC for long hours in inappropriate chairs sucks. Today my new office chair has arrived, it looks terrible :LOL: , but I probably just need to adapt to it to be able to stay in front of the PC for long periods of time again.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes