jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game still alive cause it'd be a shame if it isn't, it's pretty great and I'd bet the finished product would be a just as great. Hope this still continues.
Yes it’s very much alive. There was an update last month and the Dev is finishing up his previous game Solvalley School. Then he’s devoting his time to this. Check out his Patreon

Dec 29, 2018
Yes it’s very much alive. There was an update last month and the Dev is finishing up his previous game Solvalley School. Then he’s devoting his time to this. Check out his Patreon
No actually he said he's going to continue to work on Solvalley School for quite a while. But even if he did "complete" it, he also brought up the plan to start working on another brand new game with DAZ3D Studio, so I don't think we'll ever get consecutive HS Tutor updates.

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099
Dec 29, 2018
I thought Solvalley was finished.
It was. He finished 1.0.0, and everything seemed relatively wrapped up, but not even a week later he went back on Patreon and said "I've changed my mind. I'm still going to dedicate as much time to Solvalley School as I do to my other projects." So now he's continuing to work on it, and my guess is that he'll be working on it for a while.

Part of me is glad that he's doing this though because it sucks to see some of these amazing projects end for good. I just also wish HS Tutor would get updated more frequently.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
It was. He finished 1.0.0, and everything seemed relatively wrapped up, but not even a week later he went back on Patreon and said "I've changed my mind. I'm still going to dedicate as much time to Solvalley School as I do to my other projects." So now he's continuing to work on it, and my guess is that he'll be working on it for a while.

Part of me is glad that he's doing this though because it sucks to see some of these amazing projects end for good. I just also wish HS Tutor would get updated more frequently.
yeah it seems like he is making some really nice improvements to Sollvalley which was already a really good/big game.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
You know how I know that this is a well written game? Because I can't stop but immagine claire wit the cutests, shyest voice that even breaks up at times - saying stuff like "I have no choice but to be naked in front of a bunch of WANKERS!"

I hear the voice in my head, yet it's still being cheeky with the word choices and it still works!

I'm rambling, but I just wanna say I love this game.

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
Can't access the Google Doc roadmap anymore. Just presented with a "We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service."

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Can't access the Google Doc roadmap anymore. Just presented with a "We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service."
Same error here.
The Solvalley spreadsheet link from the Patreon is ok, but the HS Tutor one is down.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes