meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Just started playing this, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, even if keeping the default relationships between Robert, Zoe and Mila can make for some weird dialogue (as if they were Robert's step-family).

Though, I will say that I've never seen anyone wash dishes like this:
View attachment 837795

I mean, if I was Robert, I'd have zero problems not tutoring Kelly if this was a common sight.
That sink is too low. What a pity!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just started playing this, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, even if keeping the default relationships between Robert, Zoe and Mila can make for some weird dialogue (as if they were Robert's step-family).

Though, I will say that I've never seen anyone wash dishes like this:

I mean, if I was Robert, I'd have zero problems not tutoring Kelly if this was a common sight.
When I planned HS Tutor it would be an incest game because Patreon didn't seem to have a problem with it. However, when I finally had the chance to turn the idea of the game into a prototype, it was at the very moment that Patreon started banning games with incest (for example, Dating My Daughter) and I had to choose something ambiguous that many players did not. liked it. In my opinion, for the texts to make sense it is necessary to write "sister" and "mom" in the roles of Zoe and Mila.

As for this position of Kelly's mother, I started creating the game when Koikatu was still a novelty so there were no plugins to, for example, customize the animations. So I had to adapt one of the game's standard animations to the scene, and the result was this weird thing. Today I am able to create 100% original animations.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
When I planned HS Tutor it would be an incest game because Patreon didn't seem to have a problem with it. However, when I finally had the chance to turn the idea of the game into a prototype, it was at the very moment that Patreon started banning games with incest (for example, Dating My Daughter) and I had to choose something ambiguous that many players did not. liked it. In my opinion, for the texts to make sense it is necessary to write "sister" and "mom" in the roles of Zoe and Mila.

As for this position of Kelly's mother, I started creating the game when Koikatu was still a novelty so there were no plugins to, for example, customize the animations. So I had to adapt one of the game's standard animations to the scene, and the result was this weird thing. Today I am able to create 100% original animations.
Makes perfect sense.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018

want to gang rape a female? cool no problem, just make sure one of the attackers isn't the female son or father.

this is basically how patreon works. despite your game being fully 100% incest no matter where one looks, Patreon still allows it, either ignores it or really made of idiots that can't see something so obvious. this is the same "can't fuck a dog unless it can talk" or "can't fuck this child unless it's a demon hundrads of years old". and I'm like "but it has the body of a child and it acts like a child" and patreon is like "we don't care, it's a demon" (people also go around this by drawing an "actual child" character in their game that looks younger than all the others who already looked like 11 year old girls XD and ofc that child will never have any H scenes, meanwhile all the rest who already look underaged as fuck are not part of this ridiculous rule because the author clearly stated that all those girls are of legal age, despite being in school and are younger than others, so you got 100% females who are below the age of 18, some of them are probably 16 despite looking 10-11 and acting like a 6 year old sometimes)

you can murder people in movies in the most horrifying way, but the moment a character says "Fuck" the movie is insta rated R. also don't kill kids, it's ok to burn and maim anyone above the age of 18 in the video game GTA, but the second he's below 18 that's wrong. aren't old people as vulnerable physically and mentally as children? then why is it ok to murder them in video games?

honestly everyone should ditch patreon and move to a more logical place that doesn't hold creators back. I've seen to many games suffering because the author got tired of being held back by nonsense rules..

either Ped/Bestiality are legal or they are not, it doesn't matter if it's an adult in the child/dog's body, who even came up with these "let's play pretend" rules? because last I checked rapes happen all the time, meanwhile most people don't fuck their own families. so for patreon to be against incest but allowing violence against women is just ridiculous on a mind blowing level.

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
honestly everyone should ditch patreon and move to a more logical place that doesn't hold creators back. I've seen to many games suffering because the author got tired of being held back by nonsense rules..
One thing you must understand, is that Patreon (and possibly similar services) has/may have financial backers that don't want to be affiliated with certain things; a lot of times, due to their possibly illegal nature.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
want to gang rape a female? cool no problem, just make sure one of the attackers isn't the female son or father.

this is basically how patreon works. despite your game being fully 100% incest no matter where one looks, Patreon still allows it, either ignores it or really made of idiots that can't see something so obvious. this is the same "can't fuck a dog unless it can talk" or "can't fuck this child unless it's a demon hundrads of years old". and I'm like "but it has the body of a child and it acts like a child" and patreon is like "we don't care, it's a demon" (people also go around this by drawing an "actual child" character in their game that looks younger than all the others who already looked like 11 year old girls XD and ofc that child will never have any H scenes, meanwhile all the rest who already look underaged as fuck are not part of this ridiculous rule because the author clearly stated that all those girls are of legal age, despite being in school and are younger than others, so you got 100% females who are below the age of 18, some of them are probably 16 despite looking 10-11 and acting like a 6 year old sometimes)

you can murder people in movies in the most horrifying way, but the moment a character says "Fuck" the movie is insta rated R. also don't kill kids, it's ok to burn and maim anyone above the age of 18 in the video game GTA, but the second he's below 18 that's wrong. aren't old people as vulnerable physically and mentally as children? then why is it ok to murder them in video games?

either Ped/Bestiality are legal or they are not, it doesn't matter if it's an adult in the child/dog's body, who even came up with these "let's play pretend" rules? because last I checked rapes happen all the time, meanwhile most people don't fuck their own families. so for patreon to be against incest but allowing violence against women is just ridiculous on a mind blowing level.
I thought patreon didn't allow rape either

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
One thing you must understand, is that Patreon (and possibly similar services) has/may have financial backers that don't want to be affiliated with certain things; a lot of times, due to their possibly illegal nature.
but this doesn't make sense. Patreon is ok with viloence against women in the most awfaul way, just make sure the women isn't attacked by her son
I thought patreon didn't allow rape either
if you check it yourself you will see a lot of games on this website with hardcore themes that are also on Patreon. it simply because they don't actually check or give a damn. they just want investors off their backs, it's why they got such weird loopholes around those strict rules.

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry if i missed it, but is there an anticipated release date for the next update?
He’s still working on the Solvalley School update, so with that in mind, and his track record for this game’s updates... I wouldn’t expect an update until, at the very earliest, mid-late December for HS Tutor.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only just found this .... just out of curiosity, does the MC stay dumb as fuck all the way through or was he just tired when he woke up at the start?

I managed to get as far as him being woken up and asking what his job was and that he didn't understand it, she says "just help me, keep order and answer questions" to which he replies "I still don't get it"........

Even the job description of teachers assistant is pretty self explanatory but the lack of understanding for the most basic of instructions leaves me slightly worried.

I don't mind playing male MC's but I draw the line at lobotomy patients.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Only just found this .... just out of curiosity, does the MC stay dumb as fuck all the way through or was he just tired when he woke up at the start?

I managed to get as far as him being woken up and asking what his job was and that he didn't understand it, she says "just help me, keep order and answer questions" to which he replies "I still don't get it"........

Even the job description of teachers assistant is pretty self explanatory but the lack of understanding for the most basic of instructions leaves me slightly worried.

Yes, his intelligence does not improve, but it's okay because really nobody else around him is any more intelligent, plus a lot of the game is hilarious and hot.

If you've played Solvalley School before, you'll have a good idea of what to expect.

Reactions: User1230
Dec 29, 2018

Keep in mind that this game shoots for humor over coherency, which is what I personally find awesome about it. It’s hands down my favorite game of all time, so trust me you’ll want to give it a chance. There’s gonna be times he sounds a little dumb, but if you look for the humor in it you’re gonna start enjoying it. There have been a ton of times where I was “pissing my pants” level laughing while playing this game because of how stupid things sounded, but that’s what’s cool about it.

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Hey if any of yous guyz finish the current update could any óf yous tell me how to trigger the double blowjob event?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hey if any of yous guyz finish the current update could any óf yous tell me how to trigger the double blowjob event?
Keep having sex with Claire at school. Sooner or later Zoe will catch you and that triggers the scene.

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Hello there, i dont know if is only me to have this problem, douring the sex scenes i can read the text but there are no images or animations, just is all black. I get sometimes some frames and thats all. If i try to replay from the gallery is the same. Always if this is a problem or is the game made in this way. Thank you

Jul 15, 2020
Hello there, i dont know if is only me to have this problem, douring the sex scenes i can read the text but there are no images or animations, just is all black. I get sometimes some frames and thats all. If i try to replay from the gallery is the same. Always if this is a problem or is the game made in this way. Thank you
No all the scenes have image and or animations. are you using compressed or original version?

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Is this game still alive cause it'd be a shame if it isn't, it's pretty great and I'd bet the finished product would be a just as great. Hope this still continues.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes