wdsnap

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, all! I'm very new to this, so excuse me for asking a probably very stupid question, but how do I install the update patch on Mac?

Also, what level of incest is there in the incest patch? Like, I'm okay with sisters doing their thing with the MC, but not doing things with the MC's sister, if you know what I mean.

Thanks, guys!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, all! I'm very new to this, so excuse me for asking a probably very stupid question, but how do I install the update patch on Mac?

Also, what level of incest is there in the incest patch? Like, I'm okay with sisters doing their thing with the MC, but not doing things with the MC's sister, if you know what I mean.

Thanks, guys!
I honestly don't know how MACs work. But I know that players of the MAC version can apply the patch, so it should be possible.
The patch is actually the entire game, but without the old images and animations. In the PC version, you only need to unzip the patch anywhere, then "merge" (move) this folder with the old version folder, so that all old files are overwritten.

I don't know how MACs work, but I believe it is possible to do the same.

I didn't understand what you meant about the sisters thing, but a lot of the game is based on the fact that Zoe (role of housemate who can be renamed sister) is madly in love with the MC and will try to have sex with him, even against landlady orders.

an update for amelia would be appreciated ;)
She will be the subject of the next update, along with her younger sister and her mother.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
About the discussion about mothers, what I have to say: the guys who make professional visual novels are very careful with certain things because the most important for them is to please the largest possible audience. Simple things like not creating a physical appearance for the protagonist already help in this sense, because you decrease the likelihood that players will find the protagonist's appearance not pleasant.

In my case, I make these games in an amateur way and my only concern is to try to be creative. In the case of Solvalley, for example, I hardly restrict the scenes and this has a polarized effect. There are people who love Solvalley and there are people who hate it, without having a middle ground.

When I started doing HS Tutor, I wanted to try to make something a little more enjoyable for a larger audience, so I did not (and will not) include any male characters, among other things. I also tried not to make an asshole protagonist or very aggressive girls who are constantly insulting others.

Even so, my style still deviates a lot from what most people expect, so it is inevitable that my games always have some things that bother many players. This is a "flaw" in my way of creating these stories, but it is something I decided not to try to "fix" because otherwise I will not be happy creating these games anymore.
so the only thing I find awful about the main characters appearance is when he goes to sleep... damn that is some grudge level horror movie body contortions that would make circus freaks envy him... looks like his head was twisted 180 around grew nipples and a belly button on his back

Reactions: TK8000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so the only thing I find awful about the main characters appearance is when he goes to sleep... damn that is some grudge level horror movie body contortions that would make circus freaks envy him... looks like his head was twisted 180 around grew nipples and a belly button on his back
I already noticed that, but I never took the time to fix it.
I made minor modifications to the main character model during the time. I made his chest look less abnormal, made him have a belly (the initial model had a negative value for the belly, which made him look bizarre in certain positions), changed his nipples that practically glowed in the dark, changed his penis model, etc. But in several older images he looks more deformed than he already is. :LOL:
I will redo the image of him sleeping in the next update.

And if in the future I start creating a new game, I promise to spend more than 5 minutes creating an acceptable appearance for the protagonist. I don't like protagonists who are "beautiful" in the sense of having delicate and somewhat effeminate features. But I also don't want them to be hard to look at as in the case of Alex from Solvalley School.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Meh. Can't have DP or 3P or side-by-side orgies without other males or at least futas (which I believe to be outside the scope of this setting lol), but I'm always in favor of devs doing what they like so no biggie. I'll still play the game and stay a patron even if my depravity is not satisfied by the scenes nor the models (I'm partial to Honey Select over whatever this is) because I'm hooked on TK's HUMOR! ^_^

In the absence of what I listed above, I'd love to see more ahegao, bondage, and group scenes. Especially with one character holding down another, especially especially if they're holding down a less corrupted family member.
it's like you were reading my mind, having more males in the game just adds more scene variety, also many more interesting scenarios to play with. I think the author is limiting himself by avoiding these in this specific game.

Reactions: dalzomo

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
it's like you were reading my mind, having more males in the game just adds more scene variety, also many more interesting scenarios to play with. I think the author is limiting himself by avoiding these in this specific game.
HS Tutor is my attempt to make a game that is more "normal". My first attempt at creating a game (Solvalley School) is totally chaotic and bizarre. As I'm still working on that game, I didn't want to work on two projects with the same characteristics.
In the future I plan to do bizarre things like Solvalley again.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
HS Tutor is my attempt to make a game that is more "normal". My first attempt at creating a game (Solvalley School) is totally chaotic and bizarre. As I'm still working on that game, I didn't want to work on two projects with the same characteristics.
I think this is a great balance. HS Tutor isn't as normal as you think! Haha! It still contains your brand of humor and wacky lines. It's more tame compared to Solvalley, yes. But I personally the occasional crazy plot twists present in HS tutor.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
if I am being honest I don't think there is such a thing as "normal". maybe it's just me who loves more options and "hardcore" scenes. at any rate both games are amazing either way.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
How to fuck kelly in jennifer in bathroom
go to their house in the morning on the weekday and you should have an option that ends up her going to your house to bang followed by running then going back to her house to bang, for the following event, show up on the weekend in the morning

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Just started playing this, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, even if keeping the default relationships between Robert, Zoe and Mila can make for some weird dialogue (as if they were Robert's step-family).

Though, I will say that I've never seen anyone wash dishes like this:
2020-09-29 (2).png

I mean, if I was Robert, I'd have zero problems not tutoring Kelly if this was a common sight.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes